Random Stuff... Reloaded

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
csr ma71 said:
We were watching a movie and then this guy to the left of us starts blowing his nose. He didn't even have the decency to walk out to room, he did it like it was no big deal.
U THINK THATS BAD, I WAS SITTING NEXT TO SOME LADY AND SHE CLAPPED DURING LIKE EVERY FREAKIN PREVIEW, STARWARS *CLAP CLAP CLAP*, THE HOUSE OF WAX *CLAP CLAP CLAP*, THEN WHEN THE MOVIE FINALLY COMES ON I'M LIKE LADY IF YOU CLAP ONE MORE TIME IM GOING TO SHOVE THAT COKE DOWN YOUR FAT NECK. WELL SHE DID AND I LEFT (WANTING TO SHOVE THE FREAKIN COKE DOWN HER NECK).
AND ANOTHER THING PEOPLE WHO HAVE LIKE 8 YEAR OLD KIDS, WTF ARE YOU DOING BRINGING IN YOUR CHILD TO A FREAKING RATED "R" MOVIE. I WAS IN THE MOVIE SAW AND THERE IS A LIKE 7 YEAR OLD THAT WALKS IN WITH HIS MOM. WTF. OK IM DONE THAT WAS RANDOM.
SRRY FOR CAPS I WAS WORKING AND DRAFTING REQUIRES EVERYTHING TO BE IN CAPS.

L

lanky189

IJ. said:
When do we get "Random Stuff Revoloutions"? ;)

as soon as you learn to spell it.

hehe..i was wondering who would get the reference.

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
Dave: "What? Nick Cannon? He got the part? Who the f-u-ck is Nick Cannon?"
Dave's son: "Daddy, Nick Cannon is hilarious"
Dave: "Man, f-u-ck you, son... I put a roof over your head and pay the bills, I'm broke nigga, I'm broke!"

"You know what, you are acting like a bitch, Nick Cannon just walked off with your school clothes money"

"Nick Cannon...Nick Cannon...fuck Nick Cannon...It's Dave Chappelle"

"Baby, last week when we were at that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized I liggity loved you"

"You make it sound like all I want to do is Zooma Zoom Zoom in your Boom Boom."

Last edited:
L

lanky189

this one time and cand bamp...i put a pute in my flussie.

LMAO...HAHHAHAHAHAH....

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
I hate it when people use bad Nazi metaphors. Like "Nazi's were from Germany, so therefore it's ok to hate everything from Germany". Logic like that is so fundamentally flawed that even if you do argue against it, you're basically arguing for the Nazi's side.

7MGTEJoe

Mar 31, 2005
Salinas, CA
You know what I hate? Rude drivers who tailgate when they can pass.

You know what rude drivers hate? When you get out of your car at a stop light, walk up to their window and tell them to back off.

L

lanky189

7MGTEJoe said:
You know what I hate? Rude drivers who tailgate when they can pass.

You know what rude drivers hate? When you get out of your car at a stop light, walk up to their window and tell them to back off.

can we say bad idea..... :greddy:

also in VA if a cop were to see you do that...its assualt.

Poatree

May 14, 2005
Edmonton
www.shiftin.com
esc said:
the early bird gets the worm

what about the early worm?

and now for your amusement, I photoshopped a baby on fire.

p23360_1.jpg

p23360_2.jpg

OLE!