RA21 + Dirt Road =

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Start up a donation account lanky, ill give u $5, thats all i can afford im a poor college student.

L

lanky189

no no no fella's i've already gotten so much from my supramania family in the way of usefull mkiii supra info, great friends, and an amazing amount of support and emotional backing after the recent accident..i could never ask or take anything from any of you all...

thank you so much..

L

lanky189

Inner Fenderwell damage, what you see pushed back here is about 6 inches back from where it should be, this is where the pass footcompartment was bashed back into the car on the inside.

toolkit_017.jpg

My tire...I think the bead may have broke on the pass front wheel causing my slide...

toolkit_005.jpg

DAMN TIRE!
toolkit_007.jpg

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
Lanky,

Do you want a bodyman's .02? Too bad, you're getting it anyway...If the car isn't rusty then I say fix it. Yes, it will need pulled b/c of the front however, it looks like the footwell damage was caused by the tire being pushed into it. I see that all the time at work, a car takes a hit in the wheel, the wheel comes off, and goes into the footwell. It can typically be beat back down from the inside fairly easily, and welded back together if necessary. Apply corrosion protection, paint, etc and it's just fine. The front damage doesn't look bad to me. It folded just like I would expect it to from a collision to the front.

Whatever you do, good luck. I'm really sorry to see this happen. The car was beautiful, and I was envious! If I weren't so far away I'd be willing to pull the car and repair the floor for you. That would just leave you with the cosmetic, bolt on parts to deal with. Sorry man.

Grant

L

lanky189

yeah..the clean paint was part of my don't ask about the rust don't tell about the rust deal... people freaked when i painted the hood, but they couldnt see it up close...

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
yeah the guy that did the body work when I had it was an idiot.........let's paint over the rust teehee.............the paint's only 6 years old

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
I'm not gonna lie, and don't get me wrong, but what you were doing when you cracked up the car looks like it was very very fun (something my friend and myself in his corolla would love to do on a road like that :D ). Great to hear you guys aren't hurt, it's just a car (but judging by the responses, it was so much more... *gloomy music*). Good luck man.

-J