PTR210, Supra FFIM project

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Apr 30, 2012
kennewick
I just checked my Facebook messages. When I told him I wanted to place an order for it, which was Feb. 13th he had told me it should take about 2 weeks before it ships.
Didn't actually get delivered until April 15th. We talked in between about the status a few times but that's just to give you an idea of the time frame it took me

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Apr 30, 2012
kennewick
I tried to took up the tracking info from usps, but as I thought it was no longer available. Sorry suprat

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Apr 30, 2012
kennewick
If you have not heard from him in some time, like some have, it might be a shot to talk to local authorities to see where he has gone.
I don't think anyone here has been able to contact him since November 2015. If I were put in this situation, I would probably do that.

evil_shenron

Aug 12, 2005
santa maria
blk92suprat;2071032 said:
so what happened with all of this? Get your manifold yet? Where did Carlos go/disappear?
He got in contact with me through email and said he was busy. He has my car and not just a manifold. He has been telling me for months now he would work on it and send pics. He hasn't done that yet. He just keeps telling me he is too busy and will send pics. Not sure what to do.

evil_shenron

Aug 12, 2005
santa maria
Haven't heard anything from Carlos since Feb 22nd. Filing a report with my local police and hopefully they will correspond with Calexico police. Will report back what happens.

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Apr 30, 2012
kennewick
I happen to come across his friend on a mk3 supra buy sell trade page, which he had work done by Carlos. The only thing I got was he was busy and didn't have time to update you guys.

That was April 18th, still no word.

While I was typing this post out, his friend forwarded evil_shenrons post to Carlos.
Hopefully it does get to him and it gets the point that this is NOT ok

evil_shenron

Aug 12, 2005
santa maria
sheedy126;2073989 said:
I happen to come across his friend on a mk3 supra buy sell trade page, which he had work done by Carlos. The only thing I got was he was busy and didn't have time to update you guys.

That was April 18th, still no word.

While I was typing this post out, his friend forwarded evil_shenrons post to Carlos.
Hopefully it does get to him and it gets the point that this is NOT ok

Thanks for info. At least my greatest fear of him taking off to Mexico with my car is not real. I really just need to hear from him and give a REAL timeline of when he can finish up.