Proud New Owner of MKIII N/A

Burntz

Sold the Supra
Apr 20, 2007
Nebraska
carbon fiber is like 18 lbs i think and stocker is like 47 i believe. take out 30 for rear seat, 50 for a/c, move battery to back, get lighter wheels and 1 piece lighter crankshaft and lightweight flywheel... ahh, the weight reduction :D

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
if its strickly weight reduction i think ill keep it on florida days where you have hot humid weather and the daily 2pm-5pm down pours a/c helps alot or you bake in your car.

Burntz

Sold the Supra
Apr 20, 2007
Nebraska
Yea, dont drop ur a/c if you get stuck in traffic alot, makes it HELL lol. Here in lincoln, i rarely get stuck in traffic, so when I do my rebuild, the a/c is getting chucked at someone :D

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
Burntz said:
Yea, dont drop ur a/c if you get stuck in traffic alot, makes it HELL lol. Here in lincoln, i rarely get stuck in traffic, so when I do my rebuild, the a/c is getting chucked at someone :D
run a touch down then spike it and be done with it :biglaugh: its not really a traffic thing here altho we get alot of it where i live but you cant really open your window when its pouring down rain so hard that you can barely see because your gonna get drenched no matter what so a/c is a good thing.

im gonna get drenched no matter what because my targa leaks! god i gotta fix that :(

supramacist

Banned
Apr 8, 2006
The Grassy Knole
Ya. It gets warm in there during the summer. But The only time I used the ac was if the wife was with me.

If I wasn't going to have something else to drive, I would have kept it.
I hear you on the flywheel. That to me is something I will do when I find a flywheel upgrade that will last. And or next time I change the clutch.

Lans

May 14, 2007
Alberta
K so the exaust will be easy as i can weld, how do i remove the trim to get at the rust? the belt for the ac is already removed, but iwould like air con it is forcasted to reach 40degrees celcius. Is there any way to recharge it without taking it to a shop? my power steering belt keeps on going likehalf on the pully half on the ridge ive tried fixing it inthe obvious ways. thanks for answering all my questions guys

On a side note i know nobody likes bench racing but... you all have been in high school so i have a few races to ask about
4cyl auto Mustang 93 intake catback who will win?
90 something mx3 precidia again intake whowill win?
92 i beive 240 sx 5 speed exaust who will win?

cuel

Supramania Contributor
Jan 8, 2007
Baytown, Texas
Go race 'em and find out....

If you lose, though, you might need to learn some driving skills.....

I had a bent power steering pulley doing the same thing. Take the belt off, and spin the pulley to see if it wobbles.

Lans

May 14, 2007
Alberta
sooo im racing them on friday at least all but the precidia. sorry for not being on its a long weekend in canada or at least alberta so i was off..... well i cant even remember most of it but i had a good time. anyways i got all the trim off and am starting on the body this week yay!