Project: Built 7M with lippboss turbo*PICS ADDED*3RD PAGE

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
break them in HARD and fast.

had a 2g gst (fwd turbo). after about a week? i drove it to my g/f's house one day, my dad took it on the freeway and did a few full throttle pulls and i didnt even know! hahaha.

that car passed smog with damn near ZERO emissions on a cat from 1997... so i believe in breaking them in hard.

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
lol.. well i was iffy about pushing a brand new motor to hard. but i think she has enough miles on her now to where i can get on it and not worry. after all, the motor was built for power :D

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
Just to add something here...the engine will need the break in period...The BOSS Series needs NO break in, balls to the walls out of the box!

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
wow its nice to see people following my cars progress :) yes this past thursday the crank pulley came loose while driving.. parts will be in tomorow and it should be fixed in decent time. But other than that the car has be running perfectly

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
suprafanatic;1249075 said:
wow its nice to see people following my cars progress :) yes this past thursday the crank pulley came loose while driving.. parts will be in tomorow and it should be fixed in decent time. But other than that the car has be running perfectly

My truck is having a problem similar to this, although it's not a lose bolt per say but the harmonic balancer broke and wobbled the crank. Idk what damage is yet, hopefully the crank didn't mess the bearings up or anything like that.

squrillbait

Jun 5, 2005
wichita, ks
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

dont be jelous
:evil2::biglaugh: