Project 9.xx Street MKIV TT Supra

2jzFUN

Nov 23, 2010
Twin Cities
longblock2.jpg

2jzFUN

Nov 23, 2010
Twin Cities
Well I have not been on here for a little while but I have gotten back to the project. The plans have changed a bit for this project. The motor is fully built and done. I sold the 6765 and picked up the new 6266 1.0 divided t4 housing and am going to run an SPA cast manifold with a QSV. Here is the manifold. http://www.designengineering.com/catalog/spa-turbo-usa/turbo-manifolds/toyota It looks to be a much better piece then the turbonetics and other ebay versions out there and I will be doing a review of it with photos when it comes in.

I also am going to go with a built stock automatic tranny from ATF Speed on this build along with either AEM V2 or hopefully wait it out until the new Infinity AEM is released. My goal now is a quick spooling long power band street car with around 700hp and still shoot for that hi 9.xx pass at the track.

Some new goodies for the engine include a really nice fuel rail and injectors from www.maperformance.com and I went with the black fuel rail along with the high-z 1100 injectors. Fuel injector clinic is the way to go and have really nice products. FIC high-z 1100's with e85 will set you in the 700-800 hp range and idle like stock! If there is something that you need but you dont see it on their website then just shoot Modern Automotive Performance a call and they will be able to get it for you.

I will have more photos to come soon.