Prank time

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
IJ. said:
I would hurt you really bad for that :)
(You'd probably wake up with your nuts superglued to your leg)

I dont wanna know how you would pull off the nuts to the leg thing.

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
dead fish hidden under the car?

also a pretty good one is clear wrap on the toilet in the middle of the night. esp if its a #2

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Tie a plastic bottle to something under their car, it bounces around and pisses them off. Like the zip-tie thing, only it works well for FWD cars.

Serran wrap their doors shut (industrial wrap makes for a quicker job).

This one is great for dorms. Leave a rose with a note on a girls door saying that you had a wonderful time at "x" bar/club/party and afterwards. Make sure that they got hammered the night before and were at the club/bar/party and that you do not sign your name.

Strait 666

0-60 in 6.66 sec.
Jun 14, 2007
New Jersey
i used to do the confetti thing with note book paper on the school bus when the windows were all open in the spring/summer. :biglaugh:

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
prank i did in the college dorms...

Every door opened INWARDS in the hall...

so we took parachute cord, wrapped it around each door handle, one after the other. till we had a HUGE chain that went back and forth. then pulled it as tight as possible...

then tied it off.

EVERY girl was late to their 8 am class :momaru:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
HAHA. A couple good ones so far...Keep them coming! :biglaugh:

I used to do this ALL the time when I was riding with friends...typically in the evening hours when it was dark. As they were talking or having a conversation and maybe the music on just a little bit,

When they're not paying attention, tap it into neutral...

Or as they're driving at a steady cruise and they're talking, not paying attention, pop it into neutral...They absolutely freak out and just rev it really high until they realize what's happened. :rofl:

Not as bad as ziptie driveshafts or confetti vents...but still a pisser-offer to the person driving. :biglaugh:

blackturbona

May 10, 2007
kirkland
haha CK we were gunna do that to my brother as well... but i didnt wanna force him to climb out his bedroom window at 7am AND clean his car.

plastic wrap between 2 close telephone polls always confuses ppl on the road lol

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Boost Lee said:
HAHA. A couple good ones so far...Keep them coming! :biglaugh:

I used to do this ALL the time when I was riding with friends...typically in the evening hours when it was dark. As they were talking or having a conversation and maybe the music on just a little bit,

When they're not paying attention, tap it into neutral...

Or as they're driving at a steady cruise and they're talking, not paying attention, pop it into neutral...They absolutely freak out and just rev it really high until they realize what's happened. :rofl:

Not as bad as ziptie driveshafts or confetti vents...but still a pisser-offer to the person driving. :biglaugh:

we do that at stoplights... its the best..........

we also put duck tape across the road stickey side up.. it wraps around the tire and sounds like a flat.......

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Oh god... I did that neutral thing in my fiance's new car... she wasn't very happy with me :rofl:

Even better, she had a mercury topaz, with the automatic shoulder belts. So there was a release lever for each one to get out in the case of an accident, if you pulled one a light on the dash would flash and it would start beeping. I did it real quick and she was like "WTF IS WRONG NOW?"

I'm not too good at pranks as I start laughing too quick.

I know another fun one, put a clear rubber band (the ones they use in packaging toys or the ones for when you have braces work well), and wrap the handle on the sink sprayer down and aim it out. When someone goes to turn on the sink, they get spray, instantly jump back and keep getting sprayed until they turn it off.

When I worked at Wal-mart we took 2 rolls of the shrink wrap they use for pallets and wrapped the store manager's truck on his birthday. Over, around, under, EVERYTHING was wrapped. Last layer they put a boxcutter by the door handle so he could cut his way in. Wish I had pictures of that one...

Strait 666

0-60 in 6.66 sec.
Jun 14, 2007
New Jersey
try reaching over and turning the key off while someone is driving or stopped at a lite, it works best with an automatic cuz they have to put the car in neutral or park to start it again. i think that is a lot better than tapping it into neutral.

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
my friend did this to me once, except he took the key out and threw it in the hatch. I crashed into the curb after my steering locked. I got a flat and changed it. He walked home.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
LOL.

Another one for any of you fellers that live in a house with acouple guys (Dorm/College would probably be most appropriate)...

For the shower sprayer, take the cover or "head" of it off, and fill it up with a KOOL-AID packet of a very bright color. :rofl:

When they turn the water on...BAM!! Now your friend will look like Barney or a Smurf. ;)

I want more ideas. C'mon, Supra owners. Get creative. Tis' the season for Boost Lee to start playing some evil pranks. :)

-Jeff

A

ArthurRitus

My only prank was funny, but kind of cruel.... poured ipecac in someones drink.... google it =)

A

ArthurRitus

Or one i saw on viva la bam, they taped the trigger of the sink faucet hose. You know, the ones that need the faucet on, and the hose handle on... so when they turn it on, itll spray. just aim it right.

bluedragon17

87 NA-T baby!!!
Sep 14, 2006
Vacaville, CA
best one ive done that works for light sleepers is put a bunch of saran wrap in a doorway and keep the light over the stove on only. Grab a bunch of pans and stuff that doesnt shatter, and throw it down as hard as possible and scream your a$$ off like somethign happened they run into the saran wrap and presto instant laugh on your part. did it to my mother i couldnt go back to sleep i was laughing to hard.

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
Take someone elses deodorant. Screw the deodorant out and brake it off. Screw it back down. Put a bar of cream cheese into it, and shape the top like deo. Laugh.

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
The following is one of the more evil pranks - reserved only for complete dickheads.

A girl who was a neighbor of mine in college caught her boyfriend cheating at a party - on her way out of the party, she picked up a plastic bag - picked up some doggy doo-doo out of the yard and SPACKLED it on the inside of all of his doorhandles.

I waited up all night - until 5AM when he left - to witness the fallout. It was hilarious (I think partly because he was still somewhat wasted). He put his hand on the door handle - looked puzzled for a moment - then brought the fingers up to his nose - looked confused again... Then he began to dry-heave...

LOL - me and my buddies were rolling...