Prank time

blackturbona

May 10, 2007
kirkland
:evil2: call this immature.. but me and my friend are on winter break so were about to pull a prank on my brother whose currently sleeping:naughty:

step 1: steal the keys to his car

p850363_1.jpg

step 2: tear pages from a magazine

p850363_2.jpg

step 3: shred into teeny tiny little peices...lots

p850363_3.jpg

step 4: Put tiny pieces in my brothers car and turn the fans on full blast so in the morning when he starts his car... POOF!!! tons of confetti...mwahaha :evil2:

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
That's messed up man.

I like jacking up one axle, on a car with an open diff. Makes them freak out thinking there transmission is broken while you die laughing on the ground.

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Dirgle said:
That's messed up man.

I like jacking up one axle, on a car with an open diff. Makes them freak out thinking there transmission is broken while you die laughing on the ground.

Zip-tie around a drive shaft - makes funny noises :icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
dugums said:
Zip-tie around a drive shaft - makes funny noises :icon_bigg
A budd of mine used to do this all the time, until one day he did it to a sheetrock finishers 4x4 toyota pickup. This truck was immaculate even though it was five years old. Anyways we saw him take off and stop about five times, we were laughing our asses off and having a great time. The next morning the dude comes in and saids hey that was a pretty good joke, which one of you thought of it? Joe said he did, so the guy hands him a bill from Toyota for 2600.00 and said his truck was at the stealership having his tranny worked on. He told Joe that the zip tie had slipped down the drive shaft, got stuck on something causing the universal joint to break and the driveshaft beat the heck out of the bottom of his truck..............:aigo:
Joe was sick, and said that it was only a joke. Carey, the truck owner, tole him that he could pay him in payments of two hundred dollars a week until he got it paid off. The first friday Joe hands him the money, and Carey told him he had a buddy of his make up the estimate. He did actually take it to the Toyota place and they show'd him what was making the noise. He let Joe think about it for three days before he informed him that the joke was on him.........:biglaugh:

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
SH: Sounds like a well deserved payback.

BTna: Those magazine pieces are going to be a bitch to clean.

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
When I worked at a dealership - a young buck(we'll call him Joe) put a zip tie on one of the old-timers (we'll call him John) just-bought truck.

John had spent two days checking the truck top-to-bottom until he finally decided to buy it.

His first drive out - thwap-thwap-thwap-thwap-thwap..... What the fu@&?!?

None of the 30 bystanders (more like audience) told him what was going on for about a half hour. He could tell something was up by all the people watching him. He kept getting redder and redder and looked like he was going to explode. His friends(including me) were too afraid to tell him at this point because we let it happen.

Finally, Joe broke down and told him what was up. John rushed at the Joe, picked him up and through him over his shoulder. He walked him to the oil bay rack and took the cover over the 55 gallon used oil collector with his spare hand (Joe still flailing over his shoulder). He somehow grabbed the Joe - inverted him - and dunked him head first into the used oil - yechhhh.

While Joe was pushing himself out of the barrel, it tipped over and spilled all over the shop floor. At that precise moment - the owner of the dealership walks through the shop door.

He asks the John what the hell is going on (John had been with the dealership for like 35 years at this point and was good friends with the owner). John explains what happened and the owners response is to make Joe clean up the floor.

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
When I worked in an office as a network admin, Id mess with the no nothing drones so much. One of the best things, take a screen shot of their desktop. Set the screenshot as their wallpaper, then move all their icons off the desktop. With the screen shot it looks like the icons are they, just cant click them... Hours of fun.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
iwannadie said:
When I worked in an office as a network admin, Id mess with the no nothing drones so much. One of the best things, take a screen shot of their desktop. Set the screenshot as their wallpaper, then move all their icons off the desktop. With the screen shot it looks like the icons are they, just cant click them... Hours of fun.

friend in computer science would try that on a bunch of people all the time. a quick ctrl -> a showed where he hid my shit though.

that and massive 40 person ping attacks on a single person, a batch file w/ 1000 pings from each computer left that person frustrated as all hell as to why their computer was so damn slow.

Or just switch monitor cables :)

A

ArthurRitus

Dude. i am so going to do this to my bro when i visit my family