Power of the MA71....(VID)

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Very, Very cool!:love: Diggin' the shot of flame outta' the exhaust at the start! Best editing I've seen, for a vid on the forums!
P.S. Bad ass car dude! And great avatar! (Hawks got robbed!:cry: )

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
damn i wish i could see, stupid school, unless u have a direct link where i can download it.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
damn, will take too long, dont worry about johnny...i could hear the must just cant view the movie...tried getting codecs and still nothing...i'll try updating my IE/media player.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Great video! Loved the car and the editing and the song and the car and the scenery and the car and the flames and the car and the 150 flyby, and the car. Great work JD.......lol

Timmer

Apr 12, 2005
Canada
IJ. said:
That was good nice job on the editing!

Is there a downloadable version anywhere I'd like to keep it!

Right click on the bottom bar of the video window, select options then copy and paste the "location" address into a new browser window, or a d/l program of your choice. That should do it!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Timmer said:
Right click on the bottom bar of the video window, select options then copy and paste the "location" address into a new browser window, or a d/l program of your choice. That should do it!
Timmer: Thanks my IE is set to play em and doesn't give an option to save as...

I just ended up e-mailing myself the link ;)

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
againstdawall06 said:
that is really good editing. great video.... and uh stupid question:nono: what is a MA71? lol please dont flame.

its a supra...

btw people...we have heard alot of useful comments from all of you to have more engine sounds and to up the volume on those engine sounds...because of this, we will deliver what was asked in a new special edition Never before heard format!! Platinum collectors edition! haha

anyways, we will make a better downloadable verson that has better and louder engine noise.

thanks and keep the comments coming.