Post your Pre-89 bumper thread

roundfinger

Supramania Contributor
Aug 23, 2006
Pensacola, Florida, United States
MROsborne;1453512 said:
Omg I want that lip, I've seen them before but havnt learned about them, what brand are they? And how much? I'm talking about the lip on dans car obvcourse.

I believe its a shine lip, i just Emailed them a month back. It is the only pre-89 wing they make and its roughly 265 shipped ballpark. I will hopefully be getting one for XMAS if santa thinks im good...or bad in the right way.

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
Ok so for as long as i have been here on this form i have held off on posting up pics of my car well now...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

my 88 =) Pre-89 FTMFW

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Dans car makes me seriously consider going back to a pre 89 bumper on my car. When the car goes into the bodyshop that decision will need to be made. There are some good looking cars in here. Keep it up.

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
RazoE;1451947 said:
euro Supras came without holes in the spoilers, as they don't have third brake lights; only rear fogs...

Hey "E" I thought the earlier Supra spoiler's with the third brake light in the window didn't have the holes for the light.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Koenigturbo;1529737 said:
Hey "E" I thought the earlier Supra spoiler's with the third brake light in the window didn't have the holes for the light.

in the US, if it had a spoiler, it had a brake light in it..

only N/A's had 3rd brake lights behind the hatch window.

Euro supras got rear fogs instead of the 3rd brake lights, and spoilers without lights, so no holes; I'll try to find some pics of what I'm talking about..

see? No brake light, because of the rear fogs..

0801_turp_03_z+toyota_supra+rear_view.jpg