Post your best Pic

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
Well here is my new favorite picture, took it last night on the Pacific Coast Highway

Attachments

• supra.jpg
    supra.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 359
Z

ztosupra

holy crap turkish, i thought that picture was photoshopped! thats is absolutely beautiful. i'm officially in love with your car. wish i had a road like that. that is now my new desktop picture :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :hitit:

toyman1987

Apr 2, 2005
Omaha
turboInst2.JPG

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
ztosupra said:
holy crap turkish, i thought that picture was photoshopped! thats is absolutely beautiful. i'm officially in love with your car. wish i had a road like that. that is now my new desktop picture :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :hitit:

Friggin "A" it is.... :wuteva:

Nice car Turkish. :bigthumb:

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
Haha damn guys thanks you are all making me blush lol whenever anyone praises my car I get a big ole cheeser across my face. Dan how would I get a high res pic lol I am kinda dumb when it comes to digi cameras, all I know how to do is put the card in my computer and transfer the pics to my hd.

Z

ztosupra

how big of a turbo is that toyman1987? its kinda hard to tell just how huge it is because that picture is so big

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
sirkus said:
omg... wtf is that under your cd player!! :thumbup:
Money spent well!
my zt2 wideband display and a g-tech pro. boost controller and tt are above it, and you can barely see the rebic lc display unit to the left of the steering wheel. I like toys :)
Thanks