Post your best Pic

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
siman too big, i remeber i posted pics in that res and someone said, Damn cell even a blind man could see those pics. lol
LOVE all the cars and the pic with the tank rocks.
perkelerttu what skirts u have on the lady.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
the tank one got me laughing...

and yeah, the resolution isgreat...but on a big picture it just distorts it....

I de-stickered my car too.....I have expired tags and i dont need anymore police attention that I already have.

S

SupraSith

SuprA70 said:
p28985_1.jpg

Not the best, but one of my favorites.

Are those Volk rims? They're nice! :eek3:

soup

fiend
Apr 4, 2005
Vancouver
settled nicely in the back eh? Front still needs a bit of work. lmk what the trick is so i can do mine too.

Z

ztosupra

haha. aye mate, i love the cow in the background lookin at the camera :biggrinbo

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
17x8 front and a 28 offset
17x9 rear and a 32 offset.... I believe I am right on the offset per rear or front wheel...though i might be mistaken...the less offset and the wider the wheel = a bigger lip in most cases. As in mine.

JimR

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Canada
siman said:
17x8 front and a 28 offset
17x9 rear and a 32 offset.... I believe I am right on the offset per rear or front wheel...though i might be mistaken...the less offset and the wider the wheel = a bigger lip in most cases. As in mine.

How much camber are you running, front and back?

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
I have not one clue. But it does turn in alot better :)

I have 245/45/17's all around....I had my front fenders rolled to keep the tires from peeling the inside lip out.

I sold my JIC upper front A-Arms becuase they had too much negative camber for a road going car.....the least camber that they had was -5 degrees! On a race car thats cool.....for my wallat.....LOL, thats why I sold them :icon_cool

Based on Grand Turismo 4's graphics and realizim ( word?), I would say about
-2.5 on the front and around -2.5-3.0 on the rear. But the camber wear on my tires isnt that bad at all! 6000 miles on USED BF Goodrich Comp T/A KDW's ( I got used all 4 for $100 bucks!) they still have alot of tread on the inside left! I would say another 2K miles left!

My next tires are going to be the new Falken Azenis...or some Yoko' Advans if I can get my grubby hands on them.

-Jonathan