Dallas, Georgia, United States
p1658752_1.jpg

p1658752_2.jpg

Wayne G.

87Turbo 5sp Targa
Apr 19, 2005
Gainesville,Ga.
theprodigy79;733753 said:
Another burgundy interior representing! These shots are a couple months old, so there have been a couple visible changes since them, such as a '89+ Climate Control and I put the trim pieces surrounding the door locks back on...

2636692_29_full.jpg

2636692_30_full.jpg

2636692_48_full.jpg

2636692_49_full.jpg

2636692_50_full.jpg

I to am a fan of Burgundy interiors. Looking good as a very orig. example - love it.

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
hvyman;1658632 said:
^Or buy hommers dash lol.

I need Homers dash:yikes:

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Wayne G.;1658856 said:
I to am a fan of Burgundy interiors. Looking good as a very orig. example - love it.

Thats a clean interior,....."wowww!!!

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
thank you, I would have liked to have found a set of the RECARO TT-R mats, but at this point they are mostly worn out when one does find a set.

This just seemed easier, and they came brand new..

In regards to gauges, I have two STRIs (boost/oil press) and Shadow Sports for RPM.. Sooner or later, I might change the STRIs out for all Shadow Sports (aesthetically close to DEFI IMO).

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
SWD Fredester: We all went through the phase of the bright two tone interior. :naughty:

Dylan: you've got one of the best Recaro TT seats! :love: Send those over to Socal.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Dylan JZ;1659020 said:
haha, the ironic thing is that they originally came from SoCal.

Who did you buy it from? The only person that I could imagine having a meticulous set like that was the late Mike Urbano. It's time that you sent it back home to Socal, Dylan. :naughty:

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
well, the fronts were from a container unloaded there IIRC, the door panels and such were from Jarco, and the rear seats were from Sakamoto Engineering (CA).

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
MarkIII4Me;1658635 said:

You guys should be VERY proud of yourselves, it's quite obvious that you put a lot of time and energy into what you did there. Might I ask what it's like driving in it? Maryland is a bit far for me to come hang out and hear for myself. ;)

rodel;1658410 said:
Could we see the interior changes?

Sorry to disappoint Rodel, was planning on a rear seat conversion to something more along the lines of the FC3S, with storage bins and my battery between where the seats would have been, but... all this was planned to be done before SILV this year. Needless to say, I made it there, but the project fell by the wayside for now. It's still gonna happen, just not until it warms up here. I've done at least two stereo installations in this sort of near/below freezing weather, and I've had my fill of that. I can wait until later in the spring time. :)

That said, only things in my interior that weren't put there by Toyota are a cracked dash, Cusco cage, and TTR hatch carpet. Well, I guess Toyota put that there, but not in *my* car. :p

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
te72;1659617 said:
Might I ask what it's like driving in it? Maryland is a bit far for me to come hang out and hear for myself. ;)

I cant speak for MarkIII4me, but I put in two layers of B-quiet in the hatch area (still working on the interior), and with that alone, it's a lot quieter. Can't wait to finish and see what its like

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
te72;1659617 said:
You guys should be VERY proud of yourselves, it's quite obvious that you put a lot of time and energy into what you did there. Might I ask what it's like driving in it? Maryland is a bit far for me to come hang out and hear for myself. ;)

Unfortunately I haven't gotten the vehicle running yet. It's all ready to go, but due to how I ran the neutral safety switch to the clutch, there isn't enough amperage going to the starter. It's a simple fix (relay from battery should do it), but I lost my two car garage and now the car is in a unit where I can't even open the doors, let alone get a jack under it. So I'm letting her sit until spring.

I've used secondskin coating in the past and it's dead as nails. My Supra should be real quiet inside, even with the non-recirculated divorce pipe.

If you think the interior and doors had a lot of work put in, that's nothing compared to the engine bay. The interior was cake compared to what I had to create in there. The firewall and entire undercarriage of the vehicle is coated in 2mm of sound deadener as well.

p1661058_1.jpg

One day I should make a build thread ;)