Pics of the new taco X

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero said:
Soup, You are a very wise man. Observant too. Not many people would have noticed the traction bars, hidden parachute, or the large nitrous bottle shaped like an aluminum toolbox. You, my friend, are a freaking genius, but you now owe me a new truck, cause there's no way that cnewingham will race me now.......................;)

Stop it!!! You are going to give me an even bigger head than I already have. Oh, about owing you a new truck I will fed ex it. THe one I will send you is way better than a Ford or a Toyota. It a Matchbox!!!!
Peace

Last edited:

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
TrailBlazer SS = Sweet!

That being said, TrailBlazer SS specs in a truck that looks like that Tacoma X-Runner = better. TrailBlazers don't look anywhere near as nice as the Tacoma.

92Turbo

hondas suck
Apr 19, 2005
NJ
Im thinking about picking up one oof these as well...what is the market for used ones? How bad is the insurance rae for the truck?

thanks

I

itr206

very nice. If I could justify buying a pickup, it would be that or a Titan.

C

cnewingham

I paid $26400 out the door. I had it at $25k but added the alarm and gap ins., good luck finding a used one that is cheaper cause they are still going for $22k and up yet if you haggle the dealer you can get a new one as I stated for $25k. makes more sense to get the new huh. I love this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

92Turbo

hondas suck
Apr 19, 2005
NJ
cnewingham said:
I paid $26400 out the door. I had it at $25k but added the alarm and gap ins., good luck finding a used one that is cheaper cause they are still going for $22k and up yet if you haggle the dealer you can get a new one as I stated for $25k. makes more sense to get the new huh. I love this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is one for sale near me at a nissan dealer for 18K...i guess I better go look at it:icon_bigg