Here is my new baby
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

C

cnewingham

Didnt you see the hoodscoop?

Of course its fast!

are you making fun of my truck pal?? j/k
it is ok but I have my supra for when I want to go real fast. All I can say is this things AWESOME!! and is fun to drive. It just has the 4.0l V6 with 6spd, LSD, tuned suspension, nice set of swaybars, etc.... URD s/c will be coming after I finish the supra so that will liven it up a bit.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That is one awesome truck you got their man, but if you ever want to race for pinks, I may have something for you. Don't let the tool boxes fool you. This thing runs 14's in an 1/8. It goes 0-60 in like 21 seconds. If we race it would have to be straight up, cause I don't give up lengths to nobody.............:burnout:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Suprahero,

Stop the BS you know that fords a sleeper!! You probibly need the weight of those toolboxes for traction. You and your bad ass pile of Ford LOL!!!!

cnewingham, beautiful truck!!!! Just think of how nice your Supra would look behind it.

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
da89soup said:
Suprahero,

Stop the BS you know that fords a sleeper!! You probibly need the weight of those toolboxes for traction. You and your bad ass pile of Ford LOL!!!!

cnewingham, beautiful truck!!!! Just think of how nice your Supra would look behind it.

Soup, You are a very wise man. Observant too. Not many people would have noticed the traction bars, hidden parachute, or the large nitrous bottle shaped like an aluminum toolbox. You, my friend, are a freaking genius, but you now owe me a new truck, cause there's no way that cnewingham will race me now.......................;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Yeah, it saids that it performs better than many sportscars, including the new Nissan 350-Z. That's pretty awesome. The only thing my truck will outrun is a ......................Hell who am I trying to kid. My truck won't outrun anything................lol

It will pull a trailer full of ladders and vinys siding equipment though, and not even know it's back there..............lol

C

cnewingham

go test drive one and you to will fall in love. it will track well and kick ass in the canyon carving dept. but it is really not all that fast. Plust they hold there value very well. Limited production also (3500 yr) and there is still no release if they are going to put out an 07 model. Time for me to go get my exh. done and install the short shifter.