Pics of my new wheels, CCW Classics! :)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
theKnifeArtist;946614 said:
paint? it needs paint? it doesn't need paint. Does it really need paint? better not be anything but white i tell ya.

yes, it needs paint. It also needs all new glass trim, new moldings, new windshield, marker lights, tail lights, mud flaps, new hood, head light covers and the list is still going on ;) Yes, it's staying white :)

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
LilMissMkIII;946703 said:
Haha! I wish!

So is all that happening in the near future, or are these long-term things you want to get done?

Nope, I have everything listed in my post including all the rubber stops and misc parts as well :) I have a picture of all of it but it's not on my camera. The way I look at is, if I am painting it, why not just get everything new, right? :icon_bigg

Duane

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I like your thinking Mister... Which is why you is my favourite Canadian ;)

Can you get us some piccies? I'd love to see what some of these parts look like brand new :)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
LilMissMkIII;946732 said:
I like your thinking Mister... Which is why you is my favourite Canadian ;)

Can you get us some piccies? I'd love to see what some of these parts look like brand new :)

I will get you pics as soon as I get them sent by email. I have them stored in their shop but most are in boxes as they come like that from Toyota.

Duane

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
new hood? as in no more cfx?

I see no mention of that burgundy interior.... :) Cant wait to see this thing! ETA? will the car make it to centralia?

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
americanjebus;946781 said:
new hood? as in no more cfx?

I see no mention of that burgundy interior.... :) Cant wait to see this thing! ETA? will the car make it to centralia?

Nope, sold the CFX hood and covers to the same guy that bought the TRD wheels on his white Supra! LOL

Interior will be last as I'm not quite sure what I want to do with it just yet. Pics will come eventually. (when it's painted ;))

Miguel :thefinger

Thanks Tom. :icon_bigg

Duane