Pics of my new wheels, CCW Classics! :)

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
Very sexy and beefy looking. The best choice for your car I think.

I'm trying to convince Duane to modify his rear camber to 0 or 1 instead of the 1.8 or so it is at now, for traction reasons. With a drag radial, I think you should do all you can to get your massive torque to the ground on the street. I know that when my camber tilted in just a bit more after an extra 1" drop, I was losing traction in 2nd gear at 375rwhp, where I didn't before with stock camber. Since you're modding the fender lip to fit the wheels, you should have the camber set to where it will be premanently/down the road since it might be closer to the lip at 0 camber.

PM IJ, he was able to shorten his stock toe/camber arms to get the extra adjustment.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
tekdeus;924975 said:
Very sexy and beefy looking. The best choice for your car I think.

I'm trying to convince Duane to modify his rear camber to 0 or 1 instead of the 1.8 or so it is at now, for traction reasons. With a drag radial, I think you should do all you can to get your massive torque to the ground on the street. I know that when my camber tilted in just a bit more after an extra 1" drop, I was losing traction in 2nd gear at 375rwhp, where I didn't before with stock camber. Since you're modding the fender lip to fit the wheels, you should have the camber set to where it will be premanently/down the road since it might be closer to the lip at 0 camber.

PM IJ, he was able to shorten his stock toe/camber arms to get the extra adjustment.

Thanks again people for the comments. Some will like these wheels and some won't but the main thing is that I do. :)

Brad, the camber will stay where it is simple because I use the car for a few things. Drag racing is not my only thing I like to do. I want to keep it an all around street, 1/4 mile and road coarse Supra....BUT having said that, I may pull the fender a hair anyway in case I did decide to do what you suggested. (which I have thought about also ;))

Hey! your car should be out of paint shop about the same time as mine!

Duane

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
Sorry if a few days late but I must say they are damn sexy! Welcome to the Honeycomb world Duane ;)

I think i've seen these before on Ryan Woons WOTM supra and they look deadly on that and just as deadly on yours.. top choice.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

And now a quote from Duane himself......daaaayyyyymmmmmmmmm!!!!!

When you told me the pictures were crappy, I didn't think they were that bad. Not saying I told you so, but yes, I did tell you these wheels would look super HOT on your car...even from looking at those crappy pictures...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Thanks Miguel and others for the comments. :)

rs4rush;942848 said:
So are you getting rid of your old wheels???

Yes I am selling the old wheels, oh wait.................. I sold them! :biglaugh: I had them sold as soon as I was thinking about getting these new CCW's!

Duane

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Tell em the rest Duane!:icon_razz They went on another white Supra!!! Although, there is no mistaking that car from Duanes'. The wheels are the nicest thing on, or in, the whole car for that matter!!! :biglaugh: But, I understand that the owner has big plans for it eventually.:icon_bigg

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
91T breezen';942865 said:
Tell em the rest Duane!:icon_razz They went on another white Supra!!! Although, there is no mistaking that car from Duanes'. The wheels are the nicest thing on, or in, the whole car for that matter!!! :biglaugh: But, I understand that the owner has big plans for it eventually.:icon_bigg

Yes, he has many plans for his car. You have to start somewhere right? :icon_bigg

Duane