Pics. of GF installing lowering springs on supra!

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Here she is...... I know...............I know u all want the same. JK Enjoy
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

All Done
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
BorHor said:
Uhh why is she doing all the work.
She wanted to learn how. I did the rear and passenger side, she installed the drivers side spring all her self, with me taking pics. She also installed a set of JDM tails on the car last week.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I was just joking about her working on the car.. but are your stock shocks still good after the 15-20 years of use?

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
BorHor said:
I was just joking about her working on the car.. but are your stock shocks still good after the 15-20 years of use?

Still good they gave the spring compressor a work out. just some rust on them, i can send you a pic. if you would like?

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
total hotness. one of my ex's had an older IS w/ the 2J. we used to constantly race when i had my N/A. but i always did the work on the car! she was too lazy to learn. but she did help clean up.

gilberjj

Friend of Fast
Apr 14, 2006
Tacoma, WA
nice..... one of the hottest moments ever was when my girlfriend was yelling at me to "lets go race that corvette!"
btw, you've found a keeper.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
JDM PIMP said:
shit i wish i had some hoe do that for me!
Hey now! Easy on the people that you don't know. For one, I am not a hoe, by far ass!! I love to learn and love to learn the things that my boyfriend does. Maybe you should get a boyfriend and try learning too!
I am currently studying Criminal Law and don't have much time to spend with him and the time that I do get, I enjoy spending this time with him, as I did with my dad when I was younger!! Piss off!!! Don't be such a bastard about your blindness, and grow up!

Sincerley
Me

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
that awesome man, my girlfriend is actually into learning about cars now as well. she actually drove at a local drift event in my car not to long ago, i'll have to upload the pics. You got one cool chick there man hold onto her.

blackout_89t

King of the roll
Apr 25, 2005
Toronto
Thats pretty cool!
My GF helps me with body work but not mechanical stuff.

I hope that hydraulic jack was not the only thing supporting that car up, I couldn't see any stands.

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
i'm glad to know i'm not the only one with a kickass girlfriend who loves cars because any girls who is willing to put in the wrench time on there own ride is cool with me ,my girl owns a modied 95gt stang and she's more then willing to wrench on it,the only thing she will not touch is the rear end lol she can't stand the smell but i can understand that lol