Pics. of GF installing lowering springs on supra!

cuel

Supramania Contributor
Jan 8, 2007
Baytown, Texas
92nsx said:
Hey now! Easy on the people that you don't know. For one, I am not a hoe, by far ass!! I love to learn and love to learn the things that my boyfriend does. Maybe you should get a boyfriend and try learning too!
I am currently studying Criminal Law and don't have much time to spend with him and the time that I do get, I enjoy spending this time with him, as I did with my dad when I was younger!! Piss off!!! Don't be such a bastard about your blindness, and grow up!

Sincerley
Me

Hahaha!! A blonde, smart, and works on cars? If he ever gets stupid, look me up. I have more tools ;)

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
supraman7mgte said:
a girl that like to work on Supra's,that's hot.
It's not only the Supra's, but it's one thing that one enjoys doing. I honestly can't say that I hate working on cars because I don't. Its the knowledge and experience and if I'm in BFE and broke down, I could maybe take care of myself with the shit that I have paid attention to from 8 years old and on.
My dad took spark plug wires off our van, (our transportation) when we were younger and didn't mark where they went...when it came time to re-asemble.......well you can guess his reaction and attitude to that........Lessons learned! =)
Thanks guys!

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
IJ. said:
Be nice if you taught her how to use a torque wrench instead of a rattlegun....:nono:
Torque wrench this!!!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
MK3.0dudeman said:
damn my girl friends useless when it comes to shit like this she dosent even know anything about cars:nono:

:word8kn: my girlfriend spent 12k [payments] on an '07 Chevy Cobalt. domestic cars ftl. but she has huge..... :sarcasm: lips.... so that kinda makes up for it all, i guess.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
BorHor said:
I was just joking about her working on the car.. but are your stock shocks still good after the 15-20 years of use?

92nsx said:
Still good they gave the spring compressor a work out. just some rust on them, i can send you a pic. if you would like?

wait, what?

cute girl.

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
My last girlfriend thought she knew something about cars and everytime anything automotive came up she was tryn to one-up me. I got tired of haveing to contend with her thinking she was right all the time and talkn down to me. But it looks like you've found you a good woman there. Hold on to her.

Titus

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
sorry Shaeff miss read your responce. The struts feel good but that dosent mean they are good. Before i invest in New OEM ones with TEMS, im going to get the rest of the car done. And thank you all for the nice words about My GF, At first she turned red when she read them, and the cute comments. But the "hoe comment" pissed her off. O ya she also isnt a "tom-girl", just wants to help with the car since she spotted me the cash to buy it at the time.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2003
Canada
JDM PIMP said:
shit i wish i had some hoe do that for me!

No need for a comment like that especially to someone you don't know. I/we will not tolerate that here.

Nice to see a woman work on a Supra! :icon_bigg

Duane

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
:cry: No fair! Finding a chick that dosen't hate cars is hard enough for me, but finding one that will work on them with you and ENJOY it! Don't let that one go you will never find another:love:

oowee623

SCS
Aug 13, 2007
Long Beach, CA
my female friend washed my car before, and it was the best car wash ever, girls pay attention to every little dirty part, it would be cool to have a gf that could do all that...

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
92nsx said:
sorry Shaeff miss read your responce. The struts feel good but that dosent mean they are good. Before i invest in New OEM ones with TEMS, im going to get the rest of the car done.

Fixed. Didn't know Toyota offered TEMPS on our cars.:biglaugh:

BTW, your GF is hot. Can I have her number?:naughty:

Adam

milisakeracing

Jan 30, 2006
Kalamazoo, MI
1uzsupra.com
Women working on any cars are hot. I got lucky as well since my wife grew up in a family of gearheads/greasemonkeys, although they were all into domestic muscle. I have slowly gotten her to accept some imports, lol. We use to have an identical pair of 1st generation RX-7's (except for the horrible repaint on the one in back):

Now we wrench on my Supra together until we can get her one as well. :)