Philly Area Supra Meet #3!!! May 25th, 2008

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
That was a good meet. I just felt weird leaving my doors unlocked and windows down once all the non-supra people showed up. I'm paranoid about shit getting stolen.

aadsen

Philly Supras
Aug 4, 2005
Allentown
Great meet. The weather was great, got a little sunburn again. Cars were beautiful and clean. Can wait til the next one.

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
InvisibleMonkey;1032841 said:
That was a good meet. I just felt weird leaving my doors unlocked and windows down once all the non-supra people showed up. I'm paranoid about shit getting stolen.

haha, yea, didn't expect all the people. Had my doors locked that's for sure :biglaugh:. Most people were deterred just by my dog for whatever reason that may be? She looks so terrifying doesn't she? :sarcasm:

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
ah no worries guys. 1. i got my account back!!!! 2. those poeple are there for the same reasons we were, to hang out and have a good time. they wouldnt creep shit with a big crowd of us like that it was a good time, ill have a slideshow edited together within a couple days. it was good meeting n hangin with all you guys, we have a great community. now with that said, its time to go out back and drink some beers. good times.

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
xarewhyayen;1032918 said:
ah no worries guys. 1. i got my account back!!!! 2. those poeple are there for the same reasons we were, to hang out and have a good time. they wouldnt creep shit with a big crowd of us like that it was a good time, ill have a slideshow edited together within a couple days. it was good meeting n hangin with all you guys, we have a great community. now with that said, its time to go out back and drink some beers. good times.

started....now i just gotta find something to do :icon_bigg

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Hey guys. I was nice meeting everyone that wasnt there last year. I havent even made it home yet. My surpentine belt snapped near exit 8 on the turnpike. My tensionser pulley somehow bent. So, I had to get my car towed off the TP because it is restricted or some shit like that. That tow truck just dropped us off at some hotel and now I am waiting for the second truck to come pick us up. They won't be here for another hour. So, I'm having a pretty shitty day after I left the meet. Crappy thing is I was on the way to pick up a R154 from foreverpsychotic. So, I had to call him and cancel. Im just sitting here on my phone typing this. Anyways, I had a good time and I'll post up some pics probably tomorrow.

PhillyMK3

Supramania Contributor
May 4, 2006
Philadelphia, PA
^^^that stinks :thumbsdow^^^

It was really nice meeting all of you guys. I had a great time and cant wait to do it again.
Also someone mentioned they had a pic of the passenger side of the 7M block that was labeled.

Last edited:

goliath

Fears no evil!
Mar 31, 2005
Lancaster, PA.
www.cardomain.com
AF1JZ;1032955 said:
Hey guys. I was nice meeting everyone that wasnt there last year. I havent even made it home yet. My surpentine belt snapped near exit 8 on the turnpike. My tensionser pulley somehow bent. So, I had to get my car towed off the TP because it is restricted or some shit like that. That tow truck just dropped us off at some hotel and now I am waiting for the second truck to come pick us up. They won't be here for another hour. So, I'm having a pretty shitty day after I left the meet. Crappy thing is I was on the way to pick up a R154 from foreverpsychotic. So, I had to call him and cancel. Im just sitting here on my phone typing this. Anyways, I had a good time and I'll post up some pics probably tomorrow.

Holy Shit that sucks!

I had a great time too! It was great to see some old friends, and meet and make some new ones.:bigthumb:

Thanks Emp. for putting today together!

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
pics..
z0.jpg

z1.jpg

z2.jpg

z3.jpg

z4.jpg

z5.jpg

z6.jpg

z7.jpg

z8.jpg

z9.jpg

z10.jpg

z11.jpg

z12.jpg

z13.jpg

z14.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
z4.jpg

Milo approves of the whaletail.............:biglaugh:

Fonz, sorry about your car problems. I'm also sorry you didn't get to meet Mike if you've never met him. He's a great guy.

Dave, cool rollback. Did it come with the crackwhore..........:biglaugh:

teamslow

Sep 6, 2006
New Jersey
suprahero;1033201 said:
z4.jpg

Milo approves of the whaletail.............:biglaugh:

Fonz, sorry about your car problems. I'm also sorry you didn't get to meet Mike if you've never met him. He's a great guy.

Dave, cool rollback. Did it come with the crackwhore..........:biglaugh:

i should've moved my soda before you took the picture

irocznissan

May 28, 2006
nj
AF1JZ;1032955 said:

yeah i flew by u then was like wait.... i just saw him. cut across 4 lanes (almost got hit) hit the reverse and went to check on u. that really sux man. hope everything turns out ok

cruzian7m

virgin islands native
Jul 31, 2005
phila,pa
I had a great time guys, i enjoyed meeting everyone, and seeing all the cool cars. Man i wish my car was up for the meet. Empera that was an an outstanding get together. Seeing all the 1jz's has given the push to start doing my rebuild on the 7m, with a little luck i will be back boostin on the philly streets before the end of the year.:naughty:

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
the meet was a great time guys....its a shame all the brothers had to come and ruin it with there v6 firebirds and muffler less honda's....hope we can manage another meet before the years end.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
gaboonviper85;1033410 said:
the meet was a great time guys....its a shame all the brothers had to come and ruin it with there v6 firebirds and muffler less honda's....hope we can manage another meet before the years end.

hmmm not really necessary. The guy with the firebird was a cool guy and he was just there to say hello. And please dont label anyone