Philly Area Supra Meet #3!!! May 25th, 2008

aadsen

Philly Supras
Aug 4, 2005
Allentown
Well as luck would have it empera, i did manage to break it before the meet:3d_frown:. but i also managed to fix it too:naughty:. If she can stay running I will bring her. If not, I'll be bringing my colbalt. Either way I will NOT miss this meet. I cant wait to see all the mods people have done. After I finish my project supra I'm thinking of another meet at the drag strip. Anyone interested?:sarcasm:

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
I'm back to a "maybe" I need to see how I am with money for gas. I had to clean out my bank account for the ticket today.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
So, I'd really like to get some of those white sticky labels and permanant markers so we can put our member name and real name on them. It might be gay, but at least we'll know who everyone is. Most of us don't know what eachother looks like. I'm sure most will know my car since I'll probably have the only MKIV there. But, when we are walking around BSing, I'd like to know who I'm talking.

"Andrew aka AF1JZ"

Thoughts?

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
TurboFreak;1026934 said:
I don't think I'm coming. I have nothing to bring, no money, and a broken car that is 200 miles away.

Dude, you already have a ride if you want it....Im burning the gas to go up there whether you are in the car or not. And its not like you are far away.

I also think the name tags are a pretty good idea, mostly because I am horrible with remembering names..... :biglaugh:

aadsen

Philly Supras
Aug 4, 2005
Allentown
name tags are kool with me. I'd like to know who i'm talking to as well. especially if that douche bag from lancaster shows up. the one who couldnt do anything right like taking off his oil filter. lol

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
i dun think he is...well guys not sure if my car will be there, if not i will be there with ryan.

aadsen

Philly Supras
Aug 4, 2005
Allentown
goliath;1028285 said:
:aigo:I hope that's not directed at me?

no it wasnt directed toward you. It was "MK3PIMP" i was talking about. he has got to be the dumbest person to ever get an MK3. he sold his car for $500 because he couldnt get the oil filter off. lol

I know it can be hard at times, but not that hard.

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
I'll see if I can bring some things for name tags... I've been bored as hell at work. I'll try typing labels out. Should I get tags for shirts or to put in the front window or both?

Edit: I just looked. I have tons of mailing labels that we can stick on our shirts and I can bring a black sharpie so when someone gets there we can write names on them. I can also bring printer paper to put our names in the windows of our cars.

Last edited:

aadsen

Philly Supras
Aug 4, 2005
Allentown
87mk3;1028755 said:
how long are you guys going to be out there ???

I'd say at least a couple hours. till at least 5 probably.

as for the tags, I'm fine putting one on the window and myself. then we can put a name to a car.

goliath

Fears no evil!
Mar 31, 2005
Lancaster, PA.
www.cardomain.com
aadsen;1028747 said:
no it wasnt directed toward you. It was "MK3PIMP" i was talking about. he has got to be the dumbest person to ever get an MK3. he sold his car for $500 because he couldnt get the oil filter off. lol

I know it can be hard at times, but not that hard.

OHHH....Dude, he's in Lancaster, Callifornia. And IJ banned him 2 days ago.(on 5/19):dunno:

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Maybe I'll just get a shirt and some iron-on letters and make it real big across my chest. I just hope that nobody shanks me that have had any of their f/s threads closed. That would really suck.