Paradox's 7mgte mk3

paradox616

Sep 12, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
IJ.;1595767 said:
What colour is the inside of your Mk3 Gordon?

89+ velour blue, the interior i got was from a non-aero so i took the brown panels and vinal dyed the top half, the idea is, you don't touch it anyway. that was a year ago, its holding good still :)

i then re trimmed the roof card inserts myself. looks pretty good i think :)
Interior cost me $250 (everything)

and yes, i took a dump on cylinder 6, turns out poo makes shit fuel.

paradox616

Sep 12, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Looking at a spec twin plate at the moment, they claim it will hold 900ft/lb in its basic form (SST) and according to them its strapped so it won't be overly noisey. comes with a push/pull converter too and is one of the cheaper of the lot of twin plates,

Has anyone had experience with the spec super twin? I haven't been able to find any one that's had a problem with it so far.

paradox616

Sep 12, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Thanks man, Its hardly finished. another 2-3 years or work required until ill be happy with it i reckon, i'll be keeping it for a while... wanted a mk3 most of my life :) I'm only 1 year older than my car hehehe

Found the big thread with the Spec super twin issues, from the looks of it they've resolve the hydraulic release bearing issues. I think ill go for one of these :)

paradox616

Sep 12, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Picked up my R154 :) just gotta pick up a twin plate.
p1599102_1.jpg

p1599102_2.jpg

p1599102_3.jpg

paradox616

Sep 12, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Thanks :) i will get more pics later on, it started leaning out in high boost low rpm conditions after i fixed some boost leaks so i took it off the road until i can get it back to the tuners to have it fixed up which will be sometime next year, its been sitting in my garage for the last few months... gets started once every few weeks and warmed up. It's all a money game.