Ordered a New Daily Driver (2011 IS250 6MT)

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
I picked up my car in the middle of winter, which means I never get to enjoy it clean, and it means I can't take any pictures of it!

I had it clean a week or so ago, so I took a few pictures, but as I was at work I only had this terrible camera that almost cannot take a picture without the flash on, and even then it takes horrible pictures. Makes the interior look exceptionally weird.

Oh well, here are a couple. Once I get some more F-Sport stuff on the car and it's not the middle of winter I'll take some better pictures (without my crappy winter steel wheels on it).

fsport_installed.jpg

rear1.jpg

interior1.jpg

Jeff

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Very nice Jeff, I like how you refuse to let the rav4 rims in on the picture, haha. And whats with the e-brake being on the passenger side?

And what, dry salt on the exterior of the car isn't covered under lexus warranty?

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
They were in the previous picture, lol.

The E-brake is there because it would push the shifter too far over it if was on the driver's side. Quite a few cars are like this, I like it, doesn't get in my way.

What salt?

Jeff

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
So I wash the car today (quick wash, but a wash nonetheless), and I grab my camera to go take a few pictures of the car. Turn on camera, dead battery! FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

So I grabbed my phone and took some pics with it instead. Weak I know, but I didn't have time to let the battery charge. :(

front2.jpg

rear1.jpg

interior2.jpg

front5.jpg

side2.jpg

side1.jpg

rear2.jpg

interior3.jpg

Jeff

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Nick M;1698056 said:
You watch your language.

Haha, sorry Nick! I can certainly see the appeal, but I rarely "lounge" while I drive, and thoroughly enjoy shifting, heel/toe, rev matching, etc... It's a visceral experience for me. I should state that I don't have anything against automatic vehicles, just that they're not for me. :)

And I like my sugar just fine, thank you. Car looks fantastic, Jeff. I do love them!