OMG!!! 300+ TX2k8 PICS!!!

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Thanks for the pics, Aaron. Glad you managed to squeeze in car pics amidst all the female pics.

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
Amazing set of pictures, thanks for posting them. It was really great meeting you Aaron, you're just as cool in person as you are on the boards. Same with Jay and Ryan, and eveyone else that I met this year. Everyone at these meets has such a good time, it's always great to meet new faces of people we've talked to on the boards for years.

-Lance

Alpinesupra

Cars never talk back
Apr 6, 2005
mckinney, tx
arron didnt even know you made an appearence, great pics and show.
in this pic im the light blue 88 with blk rims between luigi's car and the blk mk4

sm_photo_missing.jpg

-sean

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
The friday night meet was insane at least 500+ cars. We randomly picked a place to eat parked away from everyone else...When we came out there where cars everywhere, was crazy. Jays blue cars just attracts a crowd I suppose.:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
We have a winner.............Tell Justin what he's won!!!!!!!!

:biglaugh:

This was by far the best meet I've ever attended. There was a lot of cool people and beautiful cars everywhere. I can't say anything about the pretty women that were there because my wife will be reading this later..........:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
My thoughts through the pics, and yes there were a few. Also some i will have forgotten.

1. Jay by the trailer cracked me up

2. The blonde who appeared in many pictures without a face, does have a nice side at least.

3. The plaid shorts were nice too

4. Damn, the Titan and the SP (not pictured) cars look similar

5. NIGHT PICTURES SUCK!!!!!!!! Please everyone take note, not just Aaron.

6. Looked like more MKIII's than was reported to me.

7. Yellow is THE color for any sports car........Lamarosa excluded.

8. That Yellow MKIV is SICK

9. Vipers are very nice looking cars!

10. Did anybody go smoke that damn Camaro?

11. That yellow GT2 looks alot like the Porche Jay smoked in Chicago

12 Why was I not there, looked like a great time

13. Please don't show an engine shot without showing the car it belongs to in the next or prior pic.

Overall a great picture gallery here. Thanks Aaron, I wish I could have made it just to get a chance to meet you........OK and the rest of the guys

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Yeah, night pics do suck but the rest of the pics kicked ass! :biglaugh: It too looked like they're were allot of MKIII's.

Thanks for sharing
Duane