OMG!!! 300+ TX2k8 PICS!!!

xscurry

Apr 1, 2005
Houston, Texas
Rajunz;969497 said:
It's a Gray color. The car belongs to Ryan Khan (XSCURRY). That is definitely one of the nicest MKIII's that you will ever see. . .

Thanks for the kind words Lance, its always a pleasure talking to you, Sherry and Luis. Have some of your mom's shrimp and pasta for me next time you eat there. ;)

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
p970575_1.jpg

I see
one1 Supra in that picture, and 4 MKIV's!:biglaugh:

Seriously, that is a badass picture of your car George!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
noah89t;970582 said:
thanks for posting all the pics aaron. i see jay couldn't stay away from taking pictures of jessica.

She is very pretty and I enjoy looking at all things of beauty. Thaks for pointing it out though.:rolleyes:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Lance.........I think you have hit on something there. We should all adopt the "That's not a Supra" attitude as well. You could follow it with a saying of choice (ie. it's a legendary fast and furious car, it's an eclipse look a like, it's a Jelly Bean........). All in good fun of course, I wonder how long it would take for them to notice.

George's car should be what we all aim for, an MKIII that stands out even in a pack of MKIV's. If we all looked like that, we would gain a lot of respect!

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
LilMissMkIII;970484 said:
You're so pedantic!

I think she looks incredibly stunning as she is!!!!! :love:

I hope to get to this meet one day... Maybe next year or the year after...

Is it always held the Easter long weekend?

It was held later than usual this year. Would be great if you made it out one year. Thanks for compliments I am gradually favoring her over the red one.

Lance mucho gracia's amigo.

Alpinesupra

Cars never talk back
Apr 6, 2005
mckinney, tx
jugodegolf;968331 said:
The friday night meet was insane at least 500+ cars. We randomly picked a place to eat parked away from everyone else...When we came out there where cars everywhere, was crazy. Jays blue cars just attracts a crowd I suppose.:biglaugh:

exactly what i said, we came in with only a few guys there (that i saw) went into the chili's right there and came back out about 45 min later and BAM cars everywhere. :aigo:

Poodles;970024 said:
yes it was there, didn't see much of it though besides it on the trailer...

yeah he didnt do much but he did come out and run the 60-130 chalange, very nice car and very well put together, bolts ons and spray.

-sean

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
Soooo uhhh...Did Boost Logic past Tech ?
O NO I DIDn'T !!

BTW I got laid off today !!! WooooooT !!!!
We gonna watch Maywether fight the Big Show this weekend ?

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
im not gonna lie...after the meet ended and chillin with my old friends George, Ryan, Luis and Lance and seeing how absolutely beautiful their cars were....it made me want a supra...

...so yeah, im starting to price them out and look at some. heh....shhh..

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
man, saying goodbye sucked :(

Michelle and I are looking to move down to Austin to be closer to most of our supra friends.

I honestly haven't met a better bunch of people in my life. It's definately one thing that this community has going for it...

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
LilMissMkIII;971397 said:
When are the dates usually posted?

I'm pretty keen to make the trip :)

Peter usually has a post several months in advance...would be awesome to have you out for the next one.

Johnny Dangerously;971982 said:
im not gonna lie...after the meet ended and chillin with my old friends George, Ryan, Luis and Lance and seeing how absolutely beautiful their cars were....it made me want a supra...

...so yeah, im starting to price them out and look at some. heh....shhh..

Sweet Johnny. I'm used to seeing you in the big cruiser though.

Poodles;971997 said:
man, saying goodbye sucked :(

Michelle and I are looking to move down to Austin to be closer to most of our supra friends.

I honestly haven't met a better bunch of people in my life. It's definately one thing that this community has going for it...

Was good seeing you guys. Let me know when you want to come for that visit to the coast.

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Element256;971604 said:
Soooo uhhh...Did Boost Logic past Tech ?
O NO I DIDn'T !!

BTW I got laid off today !!! WooooooT !!!!
We gonna watch Maywether fight the Big Show this weekend ?

lolzzzzz about tech inspectionzzz!!11!!!!1 :biglaugh: (Arizona was a loooooong drive to see the 1400whp mk4's rolling out on a trailer as we drove in!!!)

No lolzzzz about getting laid off..... :(

Yeah, fight night at my house!

Last edited:

Intothenight19

Crissaegrim
Feb 23, 2006
Pa
Anthracite MKIV+Wingless+Black CCW's+GT47-88= Incredible.... Wonderful pics Aaron I'm jealous I couldn't attend, maybe someday.

Edit* Damn that GT2 is rolling on blades lol....10mm sidewall? haha