Official SF thread

tubbie

Yes, powerful Jedi....
Apr 4, 2005
Hoschton, GA
For a site that is run by a bunch of "high dollar" shops, they sure have a sucky system.. Always crashing, taking a long time to load, can't search for anything, over zealous mods.....etc...etc.... I could host SF from my house and be more stable then what they have......

N

NDBoost

MKIIINA said:
and this is different than...? i think SF would be alot better with a smaller OT section or none but {shrug}
it would get rid of ALOT of the users lol..

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
GrimJack said:
Eww... rebuilding the search indexes takes a LONG time on vBulletin. :(
yep... you said it....
SupraForums said:
The Forum has been taken down to rebuild the search index. It's taking longer than we expected and will be up as soon as it is finished. Thank you for your patience. --Supraforums Administration

Cravin Boost

MMMM Smells like coolant
Nov 8, 2005
Eugene OR
OK I propose we all pool a doller and get SF a new PC that DOESNT have a TURBO switch I know haveing the TURBO switch is cool and all but DAM running a website on a 386 just dont cut it.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
But if they are getting money from sponsors and the site is still slow (and goes down more than a $5 whore) why would they spend the "pool" on fixing things?

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
Same here...this is ridiculous...why is it that all the other forums I use that are VBulletin based don't have that many problems except SF?