Do you plan to Dyno at INDY2K10?

• Total voters

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Boost Lee;1569921 said:
No video!!!! I per-fect. ;)

Per-fect = I'm going to be on this one for a few months-ish.

Sorry I've been fairly inactive here recently. I've been suuuuper busy.

The Silver Supra may be gone soon. :( This just means time to get back to working on the Blue Supra. :)

Jeff

Hey bud i hope you dont mind me asking a few questions bout the 1.5jz setup,

i just bought the block/crank/ cams and the whole water pump assembly. i dont want to clutter up this thread but just a fair warning that i maybe having some questions here real soon :) im trying to have this beast done for chi2k10 :D

BOOSTEDSUPRA

THE DRIVELINE GUY
Jan 4, 2007
turlock, calif
damn, sounds like i hella missed out. if my car wasnt being so lame i would totally have gone. and i WILL make the next meet. but as of now, ive got a weird ass miss and i didnt wanna risk it not knowing whats causing it. sorry to let indy down. :(

ben42391

Aug 20, 2009
Greenwood
BOOSTEDSUPRA;1573630 said:
damn, sounds like i hella missed out. if my car wasnt being so lame i would totally have gone. and i WILL make the next meet. but as of now, ive got a weird ass miss and i didnt wanna risk it not knowing whats causing it. sorry to let indy down. :(

You better be there next year:icon_razz

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
You don't want to know, LOL.

I've been too busy to care for... But I HAVE been going through all of the footage and pictures recently to start cropping and getting ready to make it.

Patience, my friend. ;)

How's the 1.5JZ project coming?

BOOSTEDSUPRA

THE DRIVELINE GUY
Jan 4, 2007
turlock, calif
ok, i said id update you all, found the miss....arent gonna believe it as i dont myself...mls hg..blown..between ALL cyl. all i gotta say is..damn. so its all fixed, and correctly this time, i have many many miles on it so far, and its all good. went ahead and finished the fuel sys upgrade, i.e. 550cc lex afm. shes ready for indy my friends... :)