Official Haltech thread...Supra Jumper and P&P harnesses available!!!

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
For those of you that dont know, the renowned tuner / wiring guru Bill, AKA: billiam has joined the BIC Performance team. Bill has been behind the scenes here tuning and wiring for a few years now and is now working here full time.

Also in regards to the 1jz PNP unit......it is literally a plug in setup, no wiring whatsoever is needed. Unplug the stock ecu, plug the factory plus into the BIC Harness, do the initial ECU setup, load the BIC base map and you will be up and running in 5 min!!!. We have a short vid we will post to show how easy it can be to have a quality EMS with all the options for your swap.

We will post pics and pricing in the first post here in the next day or two, the wait is over!!

Randy

billiam

Mar 14, 2010
vancouver
So the pricing for the basic jumper harnes including the 4 pin break out connector and sport 2000 is 1950 USD. That is only 49 dollars over MSRP. Considering the time saved on wiring this is a great value.

For ordering info or questions regarding available options/ custom configurations e mail us at : info@bicperformance.com or just send either me or Randy a PM.

We also sell the complete line of haltech products including their ECU's, Dashes, Sensors and harnesses. For all you 2J guys there is a Haltech PNP harness availble for 1895 USD.

Cheers,

Bill

Attachments

• DSCN0207.JPG
    DSCN0207.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 67

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Randy, I've been doing some reading about Haltech, and I can't find any mention of traction control. Is this a feature that any Haltech ECU's offer?

I'm keen to have something that can be relaxing to drive when I want... traction control is becoming essential in my mind for highway cruising.

thanks,

-Don

billiam

Mar 14, 2010
vancouver
Unfortunately the Haltech Sport 2000 does not feature traction control. You would definately have to move into a high end motor sports ecu such as the Motec and Vipec units. If we even did develop a PNP kit for either of those ecu's they would not have traction control functioning in a PNP format due to the lack of wheel inputs in the stock ecu connectors. You would have to Wire in the ABS sensors to make it function correctly.

As far as I have heard some people have made it work in the MKIIII with the Motec but we have made an effort with the Vipec but could not get it to work due to the fact that the MKIII Supra has a very high tooth count on the abs reluctor rings. The frequency becomes too high for the ecu to recognize it.

Cheers,

Bill

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
IBoughtASupra;1608607 said:
Would you guys sell a Haltech, wired for a 2JZ if you get a harness for all the plugs?

I am not sure what you are asking here...

Yes we have a few vids to put up, but its still on my camera (mini DVD) and I have to convert it and load it on youtube.
The 4 wire plug is for extras, such as Wideband 02 input and boost control output most commonly.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
How much for a plug and play 1JZ harness with a 1000 EMS? Plug and play 2000 EMS all shipped to 11419? Thanks. Can A/C still be functional? With Sequential injection? 1JZ are wired from factory with sequential ignition, not batch, right?

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
Yes the a/c and everything is still functional, you may have to input the a/c signal to idle up when engaged.

The factory setup for injection is batch fire (semi sequential) if you want full sequential you will have to modify the engine harness or make a injection sub-harness.

The P&P BIC harness is about $300 plus shipping on its own, we do have a few available right now.

I boughtasupra: I will PM you the pricing info. We highly reccomend the Sport 2000 over the 1000 as it is much better suited to the 6 cylinder configuration.

We do not have any JZX P&P's available yet as there is very little demand for them.

customs

Dec 29, 2008
Edmonton Ab
becauseican;1629631 said:
We do not have any JZX P&P's available yet as there is very little demand for them.

I don't agree, I would buy a sport 2000 from you tomorrow with a PNP harness, if you offered one for my engine harness.

Bleakvoid

Wide-------------bodied
Oct 7, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Any progress on the 7m P&P harness? Looking into getting a standalone as a first mod to learn tuning before going for broke with boost and other mods.

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
We will not be going ahead with the 7m P&P setup, the 1JZ P&P's were a flop and we havent sold many, cant justify the cost and R&D needed. We could still do a custom setup but we need the car here in the shop.