Official 2012 PacNW Supra Nationals Thread

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
mattsplat72;1843738 said:
Hey I hear there is some sort of concrete work being done at Pacific any potential interruption in the drags? I know at least a few events have been canceled or rescheduled.

I believe the concrete work is on the new N-S oriented drag strip in the big hole, not the one we're all familiar with, oriented E-W directly into the sunset. No idea if the new strip will be ready for us, if not, the original one will support. Only issue I can think of is getting stuck behind a concrete truck.

Going slightly OT, I think in a few years we should have this meet out at The Ridge (dragstrip opening next month) in Shelton, WA.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I will e-mail the track manager and see what she says. I'm sure that if our event was affected by the construction I would have been informed but I will double check.

Mark, hell yes!!! I sooo want to get on their road course and tear it up

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I need to place the t-shirt order in the morning so place your registration now folks. Also, if you are planning to stay in the hotel please reserve your room ASAP. You will NOT be charged anything until you actually check-out of the hotel.

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Just picked up the trophies...

313kvbl.jpg

24dj02f.jpg