Official 2012 PacNW Supra Nationals Thread

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Mattsplat, ImportMeet.com is sponsoring the best off-topic and best JDM trophies along with offering free swag to go along with the trophies. It's just a friendly website where car enthusiests like ourselves get together but isn't car specific and they just want to get their name out there.

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
I am familiar with the site I have been a member for a bit, was wonder what they were offering as they are not a Supra or Toyota based automotive forum. Are the just covering media? or are they invited to register and participate. I perfer to keep things in the Toyota family, but dont care if other people hang about.

Acroth

Bodykit Connoisseur
Mar 31, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
www.cardomain.com
not true.. why do a bunch of supra people show up to a nissan meet? ... happened at the monroe speedway not that long ago... it's a mutual respect thing... i dont mind other makes and models showing up... just shows how much other vehicle owners respect our car's, and most of the time, i can recipricate with what they've done with their vehicles. With that in mind, it IS a supra event, because everyone is there to see SUPRA'S ... regardless of the car they arrive in...

Acroth

Bodykit Connoisseur
Mar 31, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
www.cardomain.com
btw... honestabe.. i want to register but currently dont have a paypal account, and am kindof banning myself from getting debit/credit cards needed to make one (dont ask) ... is there any other way i can pay the admission fee? i might show up at the drags event for presence, but i'm for sure going to be at the show'n'shine... msg me or whatever, thx :)

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
I was at the Nissan meet. and saw maybe three Supras.

Only Nissans were allowed on the track with the exception of Kelly Thopre and his 1uz Corrolla. There were a few off topic cars in the car show and that took away from the Nissans that were there.

I don't care if other people show up, But I don't agree with them " Joining the Festivities" as Adam would put it. It is a Supra event, Not a Import event.

Last edited:

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Oh your just mad cause I called you out on importmeet.com. No one wants them there. Most are tired of arguing with you because you are an imbecile and are just waiting for you to fail. I am going to go and hang out with my friends and see if you will act like this with me when there isn't a computer screen between us.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
When I saw your post on Importmeet.com one of the first replys was some guy and a RX7 (mazda) with a small block powerplant (CHEVROLET) and his response was something along the lines of, "all right I can go beat up on the supras and show them whats up" Im glad hes got a fast car and all but THATS the kind of attitude you are inviting out to the SUPRA meet!?!? Sorry Adam I agree that anyone should come check the meet out but as for everyone "joining in on the festivities"?? Thats a fucking joke dude.

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
After weeks of bickering . I decided to officially announce my willingness to join the planning team for Supra Nationals 2012. I don't agree with a few things and I no longer want to passively sit and nit pick from my laptop. I believe that i need to put my money where my mouth is. Adam pm me for my number and lets get this thing going.

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
This is a copy of the post on importmeet.com
http://www.importmeet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1106

I regret the title on Suprafourms, I would like to change it, but I do not know how to. I am going to text a mod and ask them to.

I have volunteered to help plan nationals, to be a part of the solution and not the problem.
The common vibe in the community is that attendance is cool.
The Drags are cool as well. it is a public track after all and most of the time Supras are lining up with all sorts of off topic's
The Dyno is at a public business and most likely would be open to all, But it would be dick to jump in between a group.
The Show and Shine should be Supra only event with the exception of off topic cars owned by Supra owners. IE Mark and his Skyline.
The Cruise should be Supra's only unless you are invited, Like the old cascade loop runs from Nasioc. I personally feel strongest about the cruise because I have been on quite a few ass hat filled drives. Even had a kid " drift " a stock Tercel and flip it up above Ross Lake.
Trophies should be closed to Supra's or Supra powered cars. Some are concerned that there cars my lose to a 1j powered 240. but whatever.

Cyclops, you are welcome and encouraged to cover the event. There never was an issue with media coverage.

I am going to close the polls and put this behind us, Again everyone is invited attend and watch.

Lets put this behind us and have a great meet.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Any off-topic cars that want to register (SnS, dyno, cruise) must submit a photo of their car and indicate what their relation to the Supra community is.

Soooo yeah, the meet is 2 months away. We need to get people registered so we can pay for the expenses and make this event as awesome as ever.