Noob from huntsville

pbasil1

Fully built 1JZ project
Jan 30, 2008
Huntsville,AL
sm_photo_missing.jpg

p908085_1.jpg

p908085_2.jpg

Got some tire rub goin on... Any suggestions as to a easy fix, thats not expensive? Can i get the rims machined and roll the fenders maybe?

Oh, and suprahero i do plan to contact you soon. I dont know much about these cars, so ill be asking plenty of questions. And i do plan on rebuilding the motor soon so ill need some suggestions for good affordable machine work. Im still a broke college kid.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Well at least im the leader of something!!:biglaugh:

Thanks for the bay pictures!! Im done hiding the fact that I am going 1J at this point and I just like to see how others did the swap. Interesting how a few things were done under your hood!!! As far as a good machine shop I belive Jay uses two different shops. I know he uses one shop for headwork for sure!!

As far as the rubbing goes it looks like you have some pretty low offset there. A great person to ask about that kind of stuff is Borhor (Boris)!! Just PM him and tell him you were refered by my Gay Blueness.:biglaugh:

pbasil1

Fully built 1JZ project
Jan 30, 2008
Huntsville,AL
Sawbladz;908460 said:
A slight roll should take care of all your problems. What are your wheel offsets and tire size?
Not a clue as to the offset... Came with the car. 255x40x17 in the rear. Im thinking of getting the wheels machined and rolling the fenders. I think it should fix the problem.