Newest Addition :)

jsnowman76

In need of another supra
Oct 17, 2006
Elk grove, CA
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

picked these up for $85 they have falken ziex's 255/50's and they dont look too bad. I think with a little cleaning they should look pretty nice. : )

jsnowman76

In need of another supra
Oct 17, 2006
Elk grove, CA
yes they are the na's. I think I will spend tomorrow afternoon cleaning them cuz I have nothing better to do in this f-ing hotel room. now I just need to figre out how to get them home :dunno: I guess I should have thought of that before I bought them

jsnowman76

In need of another supra
Oct 17, 2006
Elk grove, CA
haha that is true... well hopefully my work will let me ship it to the spokane plant at a little bit lower cost. this is going to suck a lot, isn't it?

jsnowman76

In need of another supra
Oct 17, 2006
Elk grove, CA
HKSTechnician said:
Looks Like AVS 100's on the Front Good Tire, love it.

yes they are but both of them are worn through to the wires....: ( i cut my thumb on them while loading them in my car

and for shipping hopefully it wont be more than $100

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Take them to a tire shop real quick and have the junk tires taken off. Box the two bare wheels in one box and the other two in another box (deflate them btw, they will be lighter) and check them at the airport. You MAY have to pay for an extra bag unless you travel light but thats still WAY cheaper than shipping em.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
tubbie said:
hmmm.... how much does air weigh in a typical 17 inch tire?

LOL, well tubbie probably nothing huh? I was kinda tired when I wrote that. I was really thinking more in terms or taking off the tires, but somehow I went a step further. lol

note to self: re-read posts later in the day after a cup of coffee.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
bwahahaha.....awesome price but now you have to ship them. thats funny.

if you can bring them to a tire place...you can cut down shipping by trashing the tires you need to replace anyways.

with just the rims it should be about 25-35 bucks per wheel.