New World Record

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
The irony of him listening to "Thrift Shop"... Lol

That being said, I don't understand how this video could possibly upset anyone. I found it pretty funny, especially the "Earlier that day..." bit.

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
jessemkiiis;1927219 said:
dosnt this guy own 1320 video? there's a video of a UGR TT Gallardo busting its ass at TX2K.

He's part of the 1320 crew. Kyle owns 1320 video. Chase is the owner of the evo.

TheMaxx

Jan 8, 2012
orlando
I don't quite understand why someone would be so angry about a video. It's a cool car... period. I am not a fan of Mitsubishi's but I can respect what this guy has done and the car. If you don't like it keep it to yourself or start a discussion about it. No need to act like a child because he posted a non supra video.

alliz

Apr 18, 2013
WA
The only thing I can see people being upset about is that they do not have the funds to "build" or have built for them (which ever the case may be). I have seen the comments on "he paid for it" but people are upset because he can afford to pay for it. I have nothing against the Evo crowd, just most of the owners I personally know have been douches, but a good friend of mine has an X and it is a blast to drive. I'm a bit jealous that i can't pay for a car with that much HP. Its still a sweet EVO.