New Setup Finished and Installed, LOTS OF PICS!

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Yea I had the A/C recharged the week before I left and it blasts cold as anything I have ever owned! Cold enough that we would run it and then turn it off because it was too cold even when it was 85 or so in MD!

SupraHolics: Naw there was supposed to be something for the longest traveled which my girl and I won by far but nothing came of it but no worries that was not why we were there!

Thanks,
Seth

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Video of exhaust sound and you can see how fast the setup revs!

Will have more videos later, went to make some last night but got a ticket maybe 2 miles from my house just driving normal and not paying attention to the speed limit so we called it a night, court here we come!!! Virginia is garbage as I was only going 55 albeit was a 35 zone but 55 is reckless....wtf? Cop was a dick and totally could have gave me a ticket for 19 over and avoided court and all the other BS!!!!! FUCK!!!!!

Anyways thanks for looking guys,
Seth

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
sethron71;1347201 said:
Yea I had the A/C recharged the week before I left and it blasts cold as anything I have ever owned! Cold enough that we would run it and then turn it off because it was too cold even when it was 85 or so in MD!

SupraHolics: Naw there was supposed to be something for the longest traveled which my girl and I won by far but nothing came of it but no worries that was not why we were there!

Thanks,
Seth

For your recharge, was it with R12? If so... about how much did that run ya?

Vid: Car sounds mean as hell! I love that deep rumble coming from the 7m :naughty:

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
Beeauuutiiifuullll! Nice work on the build, wish my MPT70 on my 2jz was at full boost at 3200rpms! Also glad you got more intelligent responses in your thread on this forum lol

If you get sick of messing with the EBC, my TurboXS dual stage boost controller works flawlessly. You can switch between high and low boost settings from the driver's seat, but you have to pop the hood to adjust it...

drbowser3

The Doc is in...
Jan 17, 2006
Tampa,FL
sethron71;1346255 said:
As for the boost spikes they are in the way the Electronic boost controller handles things and I don't think I am going to fix it without going to a more advanced controller. Running on just wastegate spring it pulls within a lb the entire range 3200ish to 6400ish rpm. So I will be contacting AEM about this very soon and go from there!
Thanks,
Seth

Wastegate placement could be a little off. Manifold looks partially divided, and the wastegate mainly feeds off the rear 3 runners. Could cause boost creep at higher boost levels.

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
drbowser3;1351429 said:
Wastegate placement could be a little off. Manifold looks partially divided, and the wastegate mainly feeds off the rear 3 runners. Could cause boost creep at higher boost levels.

Yea I actually talked to AEM yesterday and they said the same thing was a possibility. I started to build a crossover tube to bring flow from the other 3 cylinders, even though it is open to all six where it is it still favors the back 3 cylinders. So may have to take it out and put the crossover in now....

Thanks,
Seth

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
Wow VERY nice, all your parts look awesome.

I know those 4-6 day thrash sessions all too well. Yea 20-25 hours of sleep for a total of 4-6 days, but its weird how just the adrenaline alone keeps you from falling asleep on those road trips that follow. LOL

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
queenskid926;1354763 said:
seth can i get some pics of your engine block? I really like the gold and silver setup. Its a unique color combo that i never saw on an engine block before and it looks sweet

Check in my build thread there are lots of pictures there!

Thanks guys, ARZ yea it was pretty crazy because I was so tired yet drove the whole way no problem!

Meth injection kit is almost fully assembled, then I have to put in my new Mishimoto, build a new IC pipe with the nozzle in it. Install the meth kit and O Yay remove the turbo setup and add a crossover/equalizer tube on the for the wastegate to hopefully cure the boost issues.

And then time to dyno!!!!1

Seth

sthmstr

May 29, 2008
Colorado
Build looks fantastic. Very cool indeed!

Question about the forward facing intakes.....

I see that the only 2 things stock you kept are the IAC ant TPS. How do you block off or re route all the vacuum lines? Is there a guide somewhere? Thanks a bunch!

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
sthmstr;1356548 said:
Build looks fantastic. Very cool indeed!

Question about the forward facing intakes.....

I see that the only 2 things stock you kept are the IAC ant TPS. How do you block off or re route all the vacuum lines? Is there a guide somewhere? Thanks a bunch!

VSV system is eliminated so really very few vac lines. All are just ones I run off the rear of the Intake manifold and then one at the front of the BOV.

Thanks,
Seth