New Setup Finished and Installed, LOTS OF PICS!

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Well I just finished my new setup this last week. Then got in the car and went on a nice 800mile trip taking me to NE2K9 in NJ and then to Battle of the Imports in MD and then back home to Ric. Car had 2 glitches in my BOV was too tight and was hanging the throttle after hard boost, and I split the vent hose from valve cover to block. Both minor and fixed upon arrive. Not bad for only getting 25 hours sleep the whole week before with 2 nights of 3 am or later!

Was supposed to dyno at NE2K9 but they ran out of time so I will get numbers soon! Setup is currently tuned at 15psi and pulls 15psi at 3100-3200RPM in 3rd gear and holds it to redline with an A/F of 11.4 to 11.7 throughout!

Here is the list of changes:
-Sethron71 Custom Stainless Tubular Exhaust Manifold
-Sethron71 Custom CNC Tubular Front Facing Intake Manifold w/ 3.25" TB
-Sethron71 Custom Stainless 3" DP and Exhaust V-bands throughout
-Custom PS reservior and Catch can with Nylon braided hoses and AN fittings
-44mm Knockoff wastegate dumped
-Knockoff T70 with .68 Hotside, All AN lines with Nylon Braided Hose
-Turbo Blanket
-Custom 4" Intake pipe with AN vent and ISC lines

Now onto the pictures:
Tubular Exhaust Manifold:
p1345508_1.jpg

p1345508_2.jpg

p1345508_3.jpg

Tubular Intake Manifold:
p1345508_4.jpg

p1345508_5.jpg

p1345508_6.jpg

Custom 3" DP and Exhaust:
p1345508_7.jpg

Engine bay shoot at NE2K9
p1345508_8.jpg

More pictures and videos to come!

To see all the supporting mods and building that originally went into the car, here is a link to my build thread I started about a year ago when I bought the car:
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68790

Thanks for looking!
Seth

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Haha, thanks guys!

Lots of work!

Didn't dyno at NE2K9 as mentioned originally....
Scott I will let you know when I dyno, looking for 440ish rwhp on pump.

Car is tuned pretty good now but still fitting the AEM boost controllers spikes and jumpiness. Car pulls 15psi just on wastegate spring very nicely but with the AEM controlling boost it very irratic and spikes. Even having the Spring pressure turned to the lowest possible number I can't stop the spikes, so I will see what to do about all this may have to try another system!

Seth

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
I got to see this in person on Sunday.... Very nice!

However your boost spikes worry me, I will be letting a mapecu 2 control my boost and I am nervous about similar problems... hope you get it worked out. I'll be tuned into see what numbers she'll produce for you.

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
I really cant wait to see how this graph looks. I want to know if that .68 is to small of a housing for that tubro.

Why the AEM and the AFM?

Cara looking amazing!

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
FullNelson;1346148 said:
I really cant wait to see how this graph looks. I want to know if that .68 is to small of a housing for that tubro.

Why the AEM and the AFM?

Cara looking amazing!

Thanks again guys, not AEM as in standalone but I run the AEM boost controller! lol

As for the boost spikes they are in the way the Electronic boost controller handles things and I don't think I am going to fix it without going to a more advanced controller. Running on just wastegate spring it pulls within a lb the entire range 3200ish to 6400ish rpm. So I will be contacting AEM about this very soon and go from there!

As for the .68 hotside we will see. I am all about the street ability which this is pretty impressive for and a blast to drive. Since the setup is ment for a max of 18psi I don't think I should have an issue running out of boost!

Thanks,
Seth