New Rims for an old ride. UPDATE!!! Post #36 with new pics!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm not sure I could drive one of those French Canadian contraptions...........but I'd sure love to try it one time.

George, only an idiot would own two MKIII's.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
:asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole:

I'm not really the jealous type. It's just you medium blue guys. Isn't it enough to have the best looking color on a Supra? Hell NO, you guys have to put us all to shame, and then go out and buy another to rub our faces in it. 800HP! $8000 a week Jay throws at his, 8 years of modding that Crisp has done to his. Does it end? Have we ever seen an ugly looking medium Blue? Ken builds his car to his perfection standards, and throws it away in the trash, because a Medium blue comes for sale within 300 miles of him.Gawd!!!

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
suprahero;1285330 said:
I'm not sure I could drive one of those French Canadian contraptions...........but I'd sure love to try it one time.

George, only an idiot would own two MKIII's.

I hardly ever go far without my straightjacket.:aigo:

Don't think I could possible figure out how to work that there "raise the car thingy" either. Two cars in one spot. That would leave room for the Titan in the garage though:evil2:

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
tekdeus;1284776 said:
Lower offset wheels tend to tramline, and pull the car left and right when there are grooves in the road. It may not look as cool, but will be a more relaxing drive. On some of those Washington highways to the last Burgermaster meet, it was a real fight to keep my car straight. Same thing with Kcheng's car, he just had agressive offsets with stretched tires. Later on I'd like to build an NSX and was thinking I would go widebody, but I don't think I'll ever do another widebody again for this reason.

More reason to NOT stretch tires and use those meats to put some power down on the track!!!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
zambini;1285791 said:
better. my hands down opinion. does your car sit lower now than it does in your sig?

You not get it yet? He has 2 cars, one of which is a RHD. ;)

Top car is a '91 7M LHD car. (it is jacked up from under hosit as he is doing some work on it)
Bottom car is a '90 1J car RHD.

Here are a couple of pics as he posted.

p1285801_1.jpg

p1285801_2.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Oh, and YAY for pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:boobies:::hooters:::boobies:::hooters:::boobies:::hooters:::boobies:::hooters:::boobies:::hooters::

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
jt2ma71;1285539 said:
now he needs one with the moonroof.

Ron; it's not a fuckin' "moonroof"!!!:nono: Sunroof! sunroof!:: rant3 :: practice that, there will be a test this afternoon!:biglaugh: