New Rims for an old ride. UPDATE!!! Post #36 with new pics!

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
mattsplat72;1285833 said:
Man the post's in this thread is proff that the Human race is getting dumber by the day

hmmm.. indeed.

naw man, i did not know that about nate's ownership of two supras.. jesus. that is sweet. well, its hard to say which i like better now. the silver rims may look better on the 1j car because i swear it looks like it sits lower. (am i just crazy?:aigo:) if the bolt pattern were the same, you could always just swap them out.:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
zambini;1285904 said:
hmmm.. indeed.

naw man, i did not know that about nate's ownership of two supras.. jesus. that is sweet. well, its hard to say which i like better now. the silver rims may look better on the 1j car because i swear it looks like it sits lower. (am i just crazy?:aigo:) if the bolt pattern were the same, you could always just swap them out.:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:
Now I'm confused :aigo:

The black wheels are on the 1j car. It is pretty low. I can swap the wheels but the tires on the silver wheels are larger and would rub on the bottom car.

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
p1286101_1.jpg

I need to lower my car some more, I like...

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Wow nice! I leave for a bit and this shit happens.

I knew something was up when i saw the headlight cover and a-duct.
engine shots??

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I hate black wheels........Period!!!!!!!!

unless it's on a lowered medium blue metallic, rhd, 1jz powered MKIII.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Hybrid;1286789 said:
One thing I want to know (which I never noticed from the old pics of the twins), is how the heck do you get the car off the lifter and the panel lift door up at the same time LOL?..... it doesn't look like you can open the panel door enough before it will smack the back of the higher supra haha.

The door works, trust me. He has about a couple of inches of clearance.The tracks will be rerouted eventually so he can fully open door.

Duane

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
yea just noticed that, it looks scary when he must open the door in that orentation, i couldn't imagine the button failing...
nate, you have sick cars. that actualy match color's now! lol