New power!!!! 404HP 405ft lbs @ the wheels CT26 on 17.5lbs

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Devin LeBlanc;1772972 said:
The current plan is to get it up and running with forged pistons, stock rods, and a 35R. I have a 1JZ auto trans I will be doing some internal work on to also go with the new setup. I don't know yet what I am going to do for pistons, but if at all possible i would like to get a set of custom 9.5:1 compression pistons as I really like to retain the high compression as it helps a tremendous amount with off boost power and spool time, which makes the car that much more fun and streetable.

Have the intake manifold put through an extrude hone porting process. And have bowl work done.

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
After doing a bit of research I am going to be going with a GT35 with the .82 A/R exhaust housing in a T3 flange. This should still spool good with the N/A compression and have very good top end without being choked off like the .63 would.

I will be using a custom CNC milled flange to adapt the turbo to the stock manifold as I already have an external wastegate setup on the manifold. I will be adding some bracing to help support the manifold better as I have nothing right now. Need to find a stock brace for the bottom.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
So when can we expect to see this thread updated with an extra 300whp? :p

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
Probably keeping stock cams. Should be ordering the turbo this week and having everything done next week. Already have a new gasket set for the motor. Sending the Injectors off to RC engineering to be cleaned and flow tested and possibly modified to flow 1000CC's.

Im also going to do a blow through AFM on it. So got to do some wiring on the harness and extend the AFM plug a bit. Will keep an update going!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
You are doing almost exactly as I would do if I decided to build a street/strip ride. Higher stall speed for the converter, built automatic, higher compression, and the GT35R with a T3 manifold. Cartech on their site still lists the 7M Supra as a manifold and they will do it in T3 or T4. I would do the T3 because of the threads were people put the T4 on it, and had oil line interference issues.

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
Getting everything thought out. Going with 84mm probe pistons, 1200CC RC engineering injectors, and basically stock everything else, Re using everything that was in the motor already, Clevite 77 bearings, oil pump is all new has less than 1000 miles on it.

Nick- This is what im going with, Running the stock manifold with my external gate setup on it. This gives plenty of clearance between the shock tower as it is not a stack type with the external hole on the side.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CT-26-T3-Tu...ries&vxp=mtr&hash=item20ba88dce2#ht_1312wt_99

At the shop we do custom tubular manifolds so if need be that shouldn't be a problem ;)

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
Sounds good, I haven't had any problems with them in stock trans. They work great!'

So I might as well by injectors once. So going with the biggest size RC makes. 1600CC's oh and gonna do it on stock ECU with blow through :p