new equal length SS manifold check it out!

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
Its been a long time since I have posted on this forum. To get us all on the same page, I own a fabrication business. We primarily build custom turbo set ups ie. manifolds, charge pipes, downpipes, intake manifolds etc. Anywho, I promised you guys in my last post that I was going to build some cool new parts for the 7M. So far I am almost finished with my exhaust and intake manifolds. The block is going to get bored to 84mm this week sometime. I am almost done with my port and polish. I have been very busy buying parts, and making parts so I can get this Supra going. I am getting very excited! I have never even driven this car since I bought it (had a horrible rod knock) Some other goodies I have for this project are...HKS SSQV, GReddy Profec B spec 2, Ball Bearing Super T70, and so on. I am planning to run GReddy EManage Ultimate. I am new to these Supras and do not claim to be a tech or even a mechanic, so I could really use some good advice. I have heard of egr block off, second fuel line block off?, sensor eliminations, etc. for this car, I would like someone who really knows thier stuff to help me out with that kind of stuff. If you got some time to help a brother out. Please feel free to email me at powertripperformance@yahoo.com

Attachments

• SupraTurbomanifold 003.jpg
    SupraTurbomanifold 003.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 87
  • SupraTurbomanifold 001.jpg
    SupraTurbomanifold 001.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 73
  • SupraTurbomanifold 005.jpg
    SupraTurbomanifold 005.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 82
  • SupraTurbomanifold 002.jpg
    SupraTurbomanifold 002.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 69

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
i as well would like to know where the turbo will sit, and what you plan on doing with the #3 runner. but looks great! got a pic of the inside of the plenum?

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
IJ. said:
How do you tighten the middle bolts on the Intake?
RTV Ian!

LOC-37464.jpg