New Carbon Fiber Goodies...Take a look ;)

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
Ninja edit PM me for information.

Peace.

ad4f_1.JPG

2aa0_1.JPG

3e7c_1.JPG

Last edited:

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
Listen Evil, I really didn't want this information in this thread. I said I'd give it out with no problem, however, only through PM. I don't want to piss anyone off. There was a huge thread before which got deleted. I posted this thread for people to enjoy the pictures. Since this guy isn't an authorized vendor on SM, I want to be careful which direction the thread takes.

If you wanna help anyone out, just PM them. Just please don't post it in here....

Thanks man,
Mo

Last edited:

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
empera;1282575 said:
damn you mo' ballin'....nice stuff bro, hope to see that puppy sometime this year!

Thanks Julio! I'm trying lol. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope everything goes well.

-Mo

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
SupraOfDoom;1282565 said:
Has SM gone in the direction of SF since I was gone? You can't link to un-authorized vendors?

Anyway parts look great.

Negative, Ghostrider. The other thread was deleted because there were items being sold without going through the proper steps. It started as a gauging interest thread, and quickly fell into a for-sale thread. That violates forum rules.

Had the original poster (the guy who makes the CF parts) gone through the proper steps to set up a group buy, or something of the like, there wouldn't have been a problem. :)

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
shaeff;1283217 said:
Negative, Ghostrider. The other thread was deleted because there were items being sold without going through the proper steps. It started as a gauging interest thread, and quickly fell into a for-sale thread. That violates forum rules.

Had the original poster (the guy who makes the CF parts) gone through the proper steps to set up a group buy, or something of the like, there wouldn't have been a problem. :)

Yep. Better safe than sorry in my opinion. Also, the guy who started the last thread was just the middle man, not the person actually making the parts.

dbsupra90;1283233 said:
looks great mo! cant wait to see the car finished.

Thanks Dave! I can't wait to see it all done. I still have some odds and ends to take care of, but it should be done in no time.

Koenigturbo;1283259 said:
Where's the radiator cooling plate?

I'm in the GB for the CF Cooling panel. Hopefully it turns out well. :naughty:

-Mo

89TBen

Sep 11, 2006
Mizzou
wow all that stuff looks great. i have a cf cowl that ive had for 3 years or better. the edges of my cowl look a lil bit different than that one. and the one i have is supposedly the first one ever made. supposed to be the prototype. i fought with some guy on egay with it and i ended up winning. i also have a cf covered gas door. all that stuff looks great tho. i plan on getting a few more cf things for my car eventually. goooooo stuufff.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Mo87NA;1283281 said:
Yep. Better safe than sorry in my opinion. Also, the guy who started the last thread was just the middle man, not the person actually making the parts.

Do you know if this person would be interested in making any mk2 parts?? There is a TON of interest for CF parts on cs.com, and we get people from time to time that CLAIM to be able to get it done, and it NEVER happens. It's getting really old. It's well known that mk2s rot out pretty easily, so anything we can get that is a non-metal item would be awesome, especially rockers, cowls and sunroofs!