New Carbon Fiber Goodies...Take a look ;)

SlowSupra

Underconstruction
Oct 29, 2006
Maryland
Looks like great products, just went through all 20 pages. I will prob be getting some things off ebay soon.

I wonder if he would be interested in doing stock width fenders. Saw that he is making 2g eclipse fenders.

Matt

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
I went ahead and ordered the cowl and the door sills. He responded very fast so ill post pics when i receive them!

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
HOw come he stop replying to the other guys??? If anyone makes a Cowl hood like Duane did, I'll spend my money on that!!!!! or a Stout CF hood from Nick... BUT I WANT A COWL HOOD for the MKIII!!!!! in cf or course..

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Just received mine and i must say that this is the best packaged part I have received. I just spent the past 30 minutes and finally just finished unpacking it. Everything looks great so far and i just hope fitment is as great as it looks. I will report back later tonight on how well it fits!

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
SupraOfDoom;1328713 said:
I have some coming :). Still waiting on trim sigh.

You will not be disappointed. I went and installed the windshield cowl and I was amazed at the fitment. I took the old one off and put the new one in place and all the holes lined up perfectly. Tomorrow I have to go and see if I can find something to hold my door sills in place because the carbon fiber one doesn’t have this clip thingy that widens and holds the sill in place when you tighten the screw.

hotmk3

Jun 6, 2009
Hawaii
My Rear Hatch/Lift Gate is all rusted out and I am starting to face the fact that I would have to purchase a new one since I cannot source a non rusted one hear in Hawaii.. New they cost around $800 and that's just for the frame (no glass, hinges, etc..) Then add shipping:cry:.. I would so much rather be willing to spend that on Carbon Fiber piece:love: Does anyone believe the guy making the carbon fiber bits would make a hatch? Maybe if we were to get a group buy going with required non refundable deposits .. enough to cover the cost of a new oem hatch for his mold if he would make them?

Just an idea.. I know I am newb here still though I did something similar with one of my previous cars on different forum.. Only downside was it took 6 months for me to get the product..

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Yep there's some fucking simpleton over there just spent hours filling and sanding then painting a cracked cam pulley cover instead of a) buying a new one or b) buying a good second hand one.... :nono:

I've given up posting over there the stupid tide is far too strong.

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
IJ.;1338648 said:
Yep there's some fucking simpleton over there just spent hours filling and sanding then painting a cracked cam pulley cover instead of a) buying a new one or b) buying a good second hand one.... :nono:

I've given up posting over there the stupid tide is far too strong.

LOL Wow, do you have the link to that guys thread?

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
People giving Degree props? He's easily one of the biggest douches I know... I'm with IJ, I abandoned the stupidboat before it became failboat LOL

On the hatch, it's never gonna happen. I've heard everyone always ask for a hatch but in order for it to be strong enough to hold shape enough not to break the rear glass and support the weight of the wing, AND be able to still use the hatch struts (try opening it without them, I'll stand back and laugh) it's not going to save any weight, hell, it might even be heavier...