need some input

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
I'll try and keep this short. a few months back I moved in with a close friend into his parents old house since they were moving due to a better job. now they took almost all their shit and all their animals, cool. the job went sour and now my friends parents are here and so are half the animals, which consists of 2 dogs, 2 rabbits, and a cat. I love animals but this aint a fucking zoo. its a 2 story, 4 bed, 3 bath, 2 car garage and a back yard with spa.

sounds tits huh. well not no more. he says his parents are bailing out tomorrow but the animals are staying. I have all my furniture here its all new shit. how long you think it'll take before I shoot a dog or cat for messing my stuff up? I pay 750 alone for rent plus whatever gas and elec shit. so about a grand a month. I only make $14 an hour, the company I work for is shady as fuck so I get jack shit for money and I'm a diesel mechanic.

I got my honda DD, my 92 supra that still needs registration since it has outta state plates, and now a 79 harley davidson lowrider project bike. I don't need no more bullshit.. I have 3 things in life I defend greatly, don't fuck with me, my shit, or my personal space. if so I'm gonna get mad. so guys if you read this far thank you and what is your input on this situation?

DDR_Man70

May 16, 2007
fairfield, ca
14 an hour. and its a fucked up job. trust me i know. i seen the shit he has to do. and to go all the way where ever the fuck they want him too. shit aint right. oh yeah, shoot the dog, leave the cat. IMHO.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
trucker said:
shoot the pets, blame it on neighbors?

14 an hour as a tech? i think you are getting fucked, i think most fleets pay better than that

heres the horrible catch, its my grandfathers company, some family huh. I have ase certs and specific certs for the equipment I work on so what the fuck you know. I have this surgery a weeks from now so thats why I stayed working for him for so long, I needed the medical insurance.. I should be making at least 20 an hr for the shit I do.

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Here is a more thought out answer....
I would move. Here is why. Pets are ok with me, but, too many and things get messy. They are gonna tear your shit up, piss on stuff, fuck on your couch, and get your clothes all hairy. You can't ask your roommate to get rid of his pets. I know they are the parents', but in a way they are his. It would cause friction between the two of you. Find another place to live, or get another roommate that doesn't have the baggage.

DDR_Man70

May 16, 2007
fairfield, ca
thats some nice family love right there you know... everytime i think of that shit it irritates me. i just dont see how you could put money before family.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
Dunckel said:
Here is a more thought out answer....
I would move. Here is why. Pets are ok with me, but, too many and things get messy. They are gonna tear your shit up, piss on stuff, fuck on your couch, and get your clothes all hairy. You can't ask your roommate to get rid of his pets. I know they are the parents', but in a way they are his. It would cause friction between the two of you. Find another place to live, or get another roommate that doesn't have the baggage.

hes my boy forever, we had each others backs for a long time.. he says the animals are family, I understand I've had my assortment of pets over the years. but he wont budge.. rents due in 3 days. shit sucks. I mean fuck I can find an apartment for the same price, possibly better. and most places around here only charge electrical.. I'm just pissed. I thought my friend would understand better. dammit I have all brand new shit too don't wanna see it become a dog fuck pillow.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
trucker said:
how far are you from mira loma?

I had to look that up on mapquest.. thats deep in southern california. I"m up north about 45 miles from sacramento. so I"m a long ways away from there.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
thanks Dunckel, I been though hard times.. shit who hasn't. but my home life is something I don't play games with.. I think I'm gonna bail outta this place soon.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
trucker said:
shit thought fairfield was so cal.....but wait, we have shops up there too

once my surgery is done I'm going for another job, what kinda info can you give me on your company?