need some input

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
CampbellsChunkySoupra said:
i still say u should poop in the kennels of all of the animals and show them whos boss.

mark your territory.

see I would if they had one... they just roam around. another reason why I'm so pissed. nothing good is gonna come from this.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
trucker said:
ok, you are close to lathrop?

i'mgonna mention a co that might make your blood boil

but it's swift

not gonna be dealership money, but i bet better than 14 an hour

fuck thats a hour 1/2 drive, plus bridge money.. nothing in the sacramento area? sac aint shit for a drive. unless I move out there but shit I just moved back into the area.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
din't know how far out there you were

best i can come up with...decent benefits, and all the shops are looking for techs...we are ramping shit up, jerry moyes took the co back over(long story)

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
trucker said:
din't know how far out there you were

best i can come up with...decent benefits, and all the shops are looking for techs...we are ramping shit up, jerry moyes took the co back over(long story)

no shit, sounds like a big change. once I get this surgery shit over I'll consider. hell I'm always up for something new. good looking out tho, I appreciate it.

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Mk3runner said:
heres the horrible catch, its my grandfathers company, some family huh. I have ase certs and specific certs for the equipment I work on so what the fuck you know. I have this surgery a weeks from now so thats why I stayed working for him for so long, I needed the medical insurance.. I should be making at least 20 an hr for the shit I do.

I never work for family...They think that because you are family they can pay you less.

Cheers,
Roy

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
yea I know, but at the time it was the best thing going on for me. now its just a bitch!

but my co-workers get fucked over too so its a general thing. highest paid is only a few more than me.

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Mk3runner said:
yea I know, but at the time it was the best thing going on for me. now its just a bitch!

but my co-workers get fucked over too so its a general thing. highest paid is only a few more than me.

Yeah..Get your resume together and start looking.
I am sure diesel mechanics get paid alot more.

Cheers,
Roy

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
hell yeah they do... shit 18 is starting pay for some dumbass, shit I have massive experience and certs to back it. so its far better than this.