need help just got an 87 turbo dont know if turbo is bad

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
targa87turbo;1092541 said:
thanks for the info the rear window is clean will keep that in mind the only turbo i can get my hands on know is a t3/t4 will it work and bolt up just like the ct26

Holy mother of GOD. PLEASE try to use some form of the English language on here.

There are little punctuations like (.) and (,) or ( ; ) that would LOVE to be used. They are sitting right on your keyboard. USE THEM!

That shit may fly in the Honda community, but if you want good help (or any at all) here you may find it beneficial to use a freaking period or paragraph once in a while.

Last edited:

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
^^^damn.... he beat me to it... for once.

EDIT: No, neither a T3 or T4 flange will bolt right up. You'll need either an adapter or a new manifold.

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
suprarx7nut;1092606 said:
Holy mother of GOD. PLEASE try to use some form of the English language on here.

There are little punctuations like (.) and (,) or ( ; ) that would LOVE to be used. They are sitting right on your keyboard. USE THEM!

That shit may fly in the Honda community, but if you want good help (or any at all) here you may find it beneficial to use a freaking period or paragraph once in a while.

CRE;1092615 said:
^^^damn.... he beat me to it... for once.

EDIT: No, neither a T3 or T4 flange will bolt right up. You'll need either an adapter or a new manifold.

Hell I had both of you beat on that note.

Kckazdude;1091805 said:
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76618

Read through that while you are studying up. It will help us alot.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
There is a lot more to getting another turbo.

You have to get the manifold, wastegate, downpipe, oil lines, intercooler pipes, intake pipe...

It gets expensive fast. Stock turbo rebuild is much cheaper, bolts on, and uses all existing components...