NC supras meet thread

sarichmond

Vehicular Motion
Jun 30, 2005
Raleigh, NC
Pizza is good, but I feel some people are going to get lost and their slices are going to get cold or go down somebody elses mouth, lol. I'll bring some sodas for the none drinkers, and some loot for the pizza if thats what we decide. I'm game for anything.

Last edited:

sarichmond

Vehicular Motion
Jun 30, 2005
Raleigh, NC
Not sure what you consider neat, but I have an exhuast system thats from the turbo elbow back to show you guys if interested (catalog). Profec B-SpecII Boost controller.

sarichmond

Vehicular Motion
Jun 30, 2005
Raleigh, NC
I'm also trying to get the guy that was on I540 a month ago to come out. I spoke to him five minutes ago. He said he would try to make it. I heard his car is sweet. Plus he has his own shop, we could get some really good tips from him.

later SI

YourHondaSux

I like Supras
Aug 12, 2005
Panther Country
www.cardomain.com
sarichmond said:
I'm also trying to get the guy that was on I540 a month ago to come out. I spoke to him five minutes ago. He said he would try to make it. I heard his car is sweet. Plus he has his own shop, we could get some really good tips from him.

later SI

yeah, get that dude to come out. you said he builds supra engines right? if so, he's gonna have himself some extra work once i get my eclipse sold and i have some cash in my pocket.

sarichmond

Vehicular Motion
Jun 30, 2005
Raleigh, NC
lol, thats something I would say. Maybe we should bring our own stuff for our first meet. Then while we are there we can see whats close by and decide what we should do for the next meet. There is going to be a next meet right? Just a thought. but again I will do what the majority wants to do.

YourHondaSux

I like Supras
Aug 12, 2005
Panther Country
www.cardomain.com
sounds good to me. as far as whats close by, glenwood ave. has every restaurant you can imagine. and yes there definitely going to be a next time. I'm thinking Sundays at the Carolina Alehouse watching Panther's games.

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Yeah, we can all just fend for ourselves for this one I guess and do a better job planning everything out for the next meet. But there are a shitload of restaraunts off of glenwood so we could just meet up and grab something out there. Hell the three of us make up 3/4ths of the meet anyway so we can decide.

So have we decided to meet at the glenwood entrance or the harrison ave entrance? Cuz I dont think the two are connected by roads. We dont want anyone getting lost, ya know.

YourHondaSux

I like Supras
Aug 12, 2005
Panther Country
www.cardomain.com
OK, to recap everything...

Were meeting up at Umstead Park, the Glenwood Ave. entrance
Saturday, 1:00 pm
Its BYOF (bring your own food) and BYOB too, i guess
I'll bring my football, frisbee, hackeysack
I'll bring my camera too so we can put some pics up on here

Any other details we need to work out?

jtamulis

www.NotRice.com
Apr 9, 2005
Pittsboro, NC
www.NotRice.com
Heya crew, you guys even remotely interested in going out to pittsboro?

I have plenty of parts to showoff.

Jeff
1982 5M-GE Powered Supra
1984 7M-GTE Powered MKII supra.
1990 Turbo MKIII

the list goes on.