NC supras meet thread

YourHondaSux

I like Supras
Aug 12, 2005
Panther Country
www.cardomain.com
Yo, just realized this thread was here. I'm down for meeting up on the 15th. I'll be in Virginia on the 22nd. Umstead Park is out here on Glenwood right? Sounds good to me. Grill some burgers, talk some cars, drink some beer.....mmmmm.....beer.

jdma70

eat my boost
Jul 10, 2005
NC
Hey man, Ill be down for it... but my clutch is out guys. So no point of me coming unless I just wanna see some mk3s. Im still waiting on my clutch so we'll see whatsup.

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Alright guys, here are some better directions,

If coming from Durham get on 40 east and take exit 287. When you come to the stop sign make a left and go straight through the light. You cant miss it, you will either be headed straight for a road in the woods or straight into Cary.

If Coming from the Raleigh area get on 40 west and get off on exit 287. When you come to a stop make a right off the exit and head for the woods. Once again, you cant miss it. You'll know immediately if you've gone the wrong way.

So what time is good for everybody? I know im working and going to school during the week so Id like some time to clean the car b4 showing up, but any ideas??

And so what if your clutch is out, just come and show your face and hang out with us, the more the merrier

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Umstead Park, Raleigh

Directions: Two entrances (north and south). South entrance is on North Harrison Avenue off I-40. North Entrance is off Hwy 70, 1/2 mile east of I-540 interchange. Easy access from anywhere in the Research Triangle Area. I dont know whether the two entrances are connected by a road or if you have to just go through all the trails, but Ill look into it some more b4 sat.

1pm is cool with me what about the rest of you guys?

Head Count:
1. 1TuffSupra
2. Mk3Brent
3. sarichmond
4. YourHondaSux
5. jdma70 (He is a maybe though)

YourHondaSux

I like Supras
Aug 12, 2005
Panther Country
www.cardomain.com
:werd:

There are quite a few parking lots in that park. Which one are we meeting up at? Also, are we doing some grillin? If so, are we dividing up the ingredients or should we all just fend for ourselves? I know I'll be bringing some beer. I might get one of those sweet little mini kegs of cours lite. its like a 5 liter keg they sell at BJ's.

:beer:

Last edited: