NA-T Magic VS Z06 VS COPS!!

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Running from the cops IS bad.

if you stay out after you get away, because you can be damn sure they're looking for you and only you.

PorterzSupra

Oct 25, 2005
Hebron CT
supra90turbo said:
Running from the cops IS bad.

It's actually good because instead of spending money on the speeding ticket/racing charges/lawyer/bail you can spend it on your Supra, and that several hundread or more can go a long way with your 7M :evil2: lol srry

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
PorterzSupra said:
It's actually good

What happens when the cop chasing you, kills some dumb kid who ran out in the street to watch the chase? Or when one of these kids here, copies you and gets someone killed? What then, or don't you think that far in advance?

You should not post this kind of crap in my opinion. srrry

Last edited:

Sl1dewaysSupra

Destroyer of FWD's
Mar 14, 2006
Colorado
:3d_frown: :aigo: :icon_evil :naughty: :naughty: :nono: :3d_frown: :love: :evil2: :evil2: :eek2: :bowdown: :boink: :ugh2: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: Thats all I have to say bout that!

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Damn, too bad you didn't get caught. Instead of seeing the vidoe here, we would have seen it on the news.

Sorry, but running from the cops is plain stupid.

lowbudgettarga

supra and I - Broke
Apr 2, 2005
Bellingham, WA
PorterzSupra said:
Oh btw the vette in the video is a Lingenfelter Z06 Supercharged. I am faster then a new C5 vette
that vette is NOT a zo6 (at least from the factory)
if you wanna skip my ramble don't read this
zo6's only came in coupe form from the factory to save weight and help in rigidity. In that video you could clearly see that corvette had the targa off, so it wasn't a coupe (I forget what they call those ones). But if it was in fact a covette that had been through the lingenfelter treatment, I don't doubt you that it could have had a supercharged LS6 in it.

If that really did have a supercharged LS6 in it, GAWD DAMN you car is fast, just being able to keep close to one of those is an impressive feat, let alone pull on him like you were.

PorterzSupra

Oct 25, 2005
Hebron CT
lowbudgettarga said:
that vette is NOT a zo6 (at least from the factory)
if you wanna skip my ramble don't read this
zo6's only came in coupe form from the factory to save weight and help in rigidity. In that video you could clearly see that corvette had the targa off, so it wasn't a coupe (I forget what they call those ones). But if it was in fact a covette that had been through the lingenfelter treatment, I don't doubt you that it could have had a supercharged LS6 in it.

If that really did have a supercharged LS6 in it, GAWD DAMN you car is fast, just being able to keep close to one of those is an impressive feat, let alone pull on him like you were.

Apparently you diden't see part 1 of the video.. :icon_bigg It was a supercharged lingenfelter Z06 engine and his friend had an equally matched TA spraying hard! At the time I was only running 9.5 PSI and shifting into 5th my turbo would lag out and the vette would pull slowly because he was still in powerband. Since then I have upgraded a few things and am going for a rematch this time at 20 PSI.

PART 1

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/0ed441f7-0da2-4180-b5b1-982200cf6be7.htm

Supra 1,000
T61 Turbo $380
Stock JDM NA engine $450
Walbro 255 $90

Running with a $80K Lingenfelter Z06 racecar.... PRICELESS!!!

Last edited:

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
I PM'd you yesterday and said I was sorry for being an old grumpy ass tool here.

I just wanted to say, running from the cops aside, your car does kick ass dude!!! :)

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
Joel W. said:
What happens when the cop chasing you, kills some dumb kid who ran out in the street to watch the chase? Or when one of these kids here, copies you and gets someone killed? What then, or don't you think that far in advance?

You should not post this kind of crap in my opinion. srrry

that actually happened here in KC... some cops were in a high speed chase and a girl was going through a stop light when the chase sped through and the cops t-boned her and killed her... not a good site... speeding is fun and all but only on a designated area...

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
7M-GTE said:
that actually happened here in KC... some cops were in a high speed chase and a girl was going through a stop light when the chase sped through and the cops t-boned her and killed her... not a good site... speeding is fun and all but only on a designated area...

:withstupi

no trure words were said

that said dam I wish i could take vettes

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
7M-GTE said:

Yup, here too. Some kids got killed by a cop in chase, Now the law says cops are only allowed to chase, if the chase does not break 10mph over the posted speed limit.

So now, many here (in Washington state) think they can just run because the cops will not break the rules... :nono: