NA-T Magic VS Z06 VS COPS!!

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
damn... i hate when that happens :-/... lucky nothing happened, last time i did that, i had to pull over for 30 minutes to stop shaking and overheating (i was buring up, dunno how that works)

i can't believe that cop tried to chase ya'll though... 130??? that's about how fast they can go... period

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
While I could never condone (and that's not condom) running from the cops at high speeds, I'm glad that you got away without hurting yourselves or anyone else.

Looks like the vette was pulling on you pretty good. Did you get to race before you started filming? Was he pulling on you at will? It's hard to tell from the video, but it looked like he was....................lol

PorterzSupra

Oct 25, 2005
Hebron CT
I hit the brakes too after I saw the cop, I tryed to play it off like I wasent racing or going fast but when I saw him pull out I sped up again lol then the light turned red ahead and I was behind traffic so I quicky banged a right in the shoulder

Last edited:

PorterzSupra

Oct 25, 2005
Hebron CT
HellsLegion said:
What kind of numbers you putting down and a detaile list of mods lol

Not sure about the numbers yet, in the video I was running T61 turbo @ 9.5 PSI, water intercooling, walbro 255, 550's, 3 inch stright exhaust to muffler, open external wastegate, MAFT, GE pistons/NA block. My new build it gonna be the same setup with GTE pistons this time around 20-?? PSI I am hoping for at least 480 to the wheels once tunned. Oh btw the vette in the video is a Lingenfelter Z06 Supercharged. I am faster then a new C5 vette

Last edited:

NA86.5

NA-T Complete Yo
Jan 20, 2006
Alice Tx
That was awesome bro your supra sounds mean as hell:bowdown: that makes me want to go and make my NA-T swap in the morning.:evil5:

PorterzSupra

Oct 25, 2005
Hebron CT
NA86.5 said:
That was awesome bro your supra sounds mean as hell:bowdown: that makes me want to go and make my NA-T swap in the morning.:evil5:

Do it up bro, if you get a big turbo get a knock meter so you can monitor that bad boy! :naughty:

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
wild video man haha had me on the edge of my seat i felt the emotion ... car sounds and looks bad.. wat kinda numbers you got?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
soutahmk3 said:
thats great man i remember doing that sh#$ when i was younger!!!!lol

I don't think I've met you. Welcome to SupraMania Mr. South Utah MKIII.......lol