My Supra Video ;)

Kisiel

Feb 27, 2010
Opole
I'm from Opole Poland ;) the track's that we shot the vid's i more of a go-kart track ;) so the top speed you can do is 60-70mph ;) usually is more about 40-45mph ;) there wasn't any need of helmets ;)

Thx for appreciation ;) we try to do our best in all vid's but we are still learning ;)

UkiSash

no mor sup :(
Jul 12, 2005
Weth CT
Ah some polski peeps with Supras word. Chezch. OP You definitely have some SERIOUS skill. awesome Videos.

GotBoost?

I do
Nov 25, 2005
By My Computer
Awesome video skills, man. Nice Supra, too. I really liked the second video, seemed to be more polished in the editing. The track videos were awesome, too. In the name of improving international relations, it would never hurt to get in more fine Polish babes...:naughty: LOL Very well done.

Kisiel

Feb 27, 2010
Opole
GotBoost?;1649066 said:
In the name of improving international relations, it would never hurt to get in more fine Polish babes...:naughty: LOL Very well done.

that can be done :D just w8 for the next vid's ;) there will be some american muscle too :D

Kisiel

Feb 27, 2010
Opole
Not every time things go as we plan :yikes: It was a begining of Citroen Saxo "rally edition" vid :naughty:

[video=youtube;6Tt8l4M4Nw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tt8l4M4Nw4[/video]

Still, it was fun :naughty:

Kisiel

Feb 27, 2010
Opole
Justice - Genesis (some remix) you have to check with one ;) i don't remember ;)

Comming Soon Chevrolet Camaro SS