My Supra Video ;)

Kisiel

Feb 27, 2010
Opole
thx every one for your comments :) if there is something you would like to see on a new movie please write :) we will try to do our best :)

second version (the client wanted some changes in the movie) of Toyota Celica movie will by probably tomorrow :) if any one is interested :p ;)

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
WOW!

Just watched all three videos.

I have to say, by far some of the best editing I have seen. Really great work man!
Definately keep them coming!

Hope you get the car back up and running too.

Sam

kikdurazz

what's the birdcage for?
Apr 1, 2005
winnipeg
Great videos man. Wife and I definitely enjoyed the second version of the supra video.

Very well produced keep them up.

Kisiel

Feb 27, 2010
Opole
92nsx;1627389 said:
Very nice :yikes: :bowdown::thumbup::thumbup:

When is the full feature film coming out?

hard to say ;) maybe today I will have the second version of Celica vid but another Supra shoots will be taken probably next month :D

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Wow, the Supra videos were amazing! Some more engine sound would of been great, but you and your friend have mad skills sir. I'd love to make videos like this when my car's running, but I lack the editing skills lol. Once again, badass!

JCFsupraman

May 12, 2005
Cold North
:thumbup: Znakomity

Can't wait to see the engine bay and more videos of this car.

It looks great for a junkyard salvage...great work.

I'd like to see more of Warsaw & Herenda too. Maybe Royal Street or the University and some nice scenery...::hooters::

Get some of those beautiful Polish women in the next one. :evil2:

Dziękują, Imre :canada

Kisiel

Feb 27, 2010
Opole
for explanation the city that you can view in my Supra movie is not the capitol of Poland Warsaw but the capitol of Polish music Opole ;)

more movies add'n on the first page ;)

JCFsupraman

May 12, 2005
Cold North
Oh ok Opole so where you are from. My bad.

Nice new vids, great editing on the track...the cars changing as if they were the same car was cool. Good music once again.

Interesting that at the track they don't make you wear helmets. Here even the passenger has to wear one. Our track day this August at the big Toronto meet was rained out and we had 6 cars slide off the track and one almost flipped. The mud was pretty deep too in certain parts from all the rain that day.

The night before we were at the 1/4 mile track at Cayuga which was better since the weather was still dry until the 2 hour drive back to the city.